Black Chicken Studios Forums

Morganas General!

Fifrein

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will fight vociferously any more Morgana efforts until 2017. I really do think this was a special event and we'll create resistance from BCS if we try that stunt again.

I agree it was special. We don't want to push our luck,

However....

At the very least the beginning of 2017 is the earliest we could expect to organize a vote. And honestly I doubt it would go anywhere. It took considerable time and effort, calling in several favors just to break even with a belle. Right now we have a total of 3 people wanting to see Treason, which is nothing. All the people who voted for us on a whim aren't interested now. All we're doing is quietly plotting for a hostile take-over when we feel we do have the support again. :) And more importantly, much less resistance from people who think we're getting too bold.

We know there are folks who resist us. When it looked like Avarice was going to win a few votes shifted to hood. We know that that number will be much higher on the wake of the victory we've achieved! We're fighting a guerilla campaign now. Don't expect the Morganeers to give up so easily! ;) We're going to strike again when everyone's guard is down! Until then.

Just for the record, I was an early Morganeer. One of the very first to toss my hat in the ring. But as you say, freespace, to everything there is a season. :P

Indeed, I recognize your contribution. Because you agreed to vote Morgana I concluded that between you and me and my fellow academagians, I would be able to form a solid voting bloc quick and fast enough to reach critical mass before the others had a chance to rally behind a belle. By forming that it would create a bandwagon for others to follow. It technically worked, and I thank you..

But, If you are going to oppose me from this point forward, I will have no choice but to see you as an adversary. I think I know the team fairly well, and was correctly able to guess that if a Vote for Morgana was to come to pass, Something good would come of it.

You had faith in me once before, DrYuriMom Have faith in me once again, for I will not badger the team constantly with meaningless pleas. I will ensure that when a new vote for a Morgana is initiated, it will be at the most appropriate time to do so, so therefore I trust that since you consider yourself a Morganeer, you will vote for a Morgana at the time when I deem it most appropriate! I can guarantee it won't be in what's left of 2016. Together we will be unstoppable! :)

PS. Pick out a Morgana that you find interesting so we Morganeers can decide which to actually vote for whenever the actual Morgana vote is called.

I have no ideas about those aircraft. They're small, so they're likely part of a fit-out and not enthralled. Either way, I like her design and would love to see more of her or get a glimpse into her depressing world!

And now an insane fan theory brought along by those planes that's probably wrong by a country mile and a week:

Everyone was wondering was the Morganas were and where they came from. They have to be related to the belles in some way. Similarly, Belles were discussed as being returned in much worse condition than they were lost. And now, A Morgana using national planes. and finally, my train of thought led me through the earlier statement by Legate that (If I recall correctly) that the game would have some paper ships like Graf Zeppelin. I'm thinking, perhaps the Morganas are either older ships, sunk before the war; forgotten and unable to perform their duties, or they are ships that were to be built but abandoned and never realized their full potential.

• 3 weeks later...

I have no ideas about those aircraft. They're small, so they're likely part of a fit-out and not enthralled. Either way, I like her design and would love to see more of her or get a glimpse into her depressing world!

And now an insane fan theory brought along by those planes that's probably wrong by a country mile and a week:

Everyone was wondering was the Morganas were and where they came from. They have to be related to the belles in some way. Similarly, Belles were discussed as being returned in much worse condition than they were lost. And now, A Morgana using national planes. and finally, my train of thought led me through the earlier statement by Legate that (If I recall correctly) that the game would have some paper ships like Graf Zeppelin. I'm thinking, perhaps the Morganas are either older ships, sunk before the war; forgotten and unable to perform their duties, or they are ships that were to be built but abandoned and never realized their full potential.

That could be an interesting way of including ships that were lost during the interwar period...or scrapped due to the Washington Naval Treaty.

Archived