Black Chicken Studios Forums
Nel Celestine

Request: Video interview with Camicia Nera

As the title states, I'd like to see, and hear, an interview with our lady of vengeance herself.

I know Mahan typically conducts the interviews in English but I think this would be a good idea to have non-English native belles getting an interview video! There could be subtitles! Or~ have the voice actress speak in English with Italian accent.

Just my two cents.

Attack-on-all-Fronts.png

Edit: Also, Chibi Nera. YOU CAN NOT US DENY THIS LEGATE!

I say this is a good idea. We need a video interview of a beautiful foreign belle, preferably axis.

I'd be down but it'seems up to BCS' schedule. I imagine it'seems very much crunch time once the new year comes.

RA;

Nope! :)

Foreign eh? That pretty much means anything not American :P

*Considers the possibility of a Morgana video interview*

There will be one more video interview before launch, and it is a foreign Belle, but I cannot comment on who it will be. :)

*Is sad*

W99;

In this case, I meant not US or UK. ;)

Fifrein;

I guess it's *mostly* decided. :)

-rallies hard to promote Camicia Nera-

-rallies hard to promote Camicia Nera-

She is the most shown Belle outside of Mahan.

She is the most shown Belle outside of Mahan.

And is even on the OFFICIAL TWITTER as the Icon of the game & company too!

unknown.png

Maybe I'm just insane, but consider this:

Recorded, but...

*WARNING*

Bulldog may not be a valid choice this week for reasons which you can probably guess at... ;)

Bulldog was (if only in hindsight) confirmed for a video interview about five months ago. VB is supposed to be done and released in another, at most, three. Unless the Team has been sitting on a finished interview for months, I imagine that this second video interview won't be done until close to the game's release date. In which case, a Morgana interview could basically double as an introduction video to the game. Get the basic story and premise of the game from the Morgana's perspective, maybe a challenge or some such, something to draw people into the game. Like, I don't know whether the Team expects people to just jump into this game completely blind and pick it up as they go, whether there's something like a written introduction or tutorial for people to read or something, but if they're doing another video anyway they might as well have it pull double duty. While not pulling a primary duty that's been done twice already, at that.