Black Chicken Studios Forums
Legate of Mineta

Captain's Association, Round 29: Vote by Sunday, 1/8, Afternoon, PST

Since it looks like schwarzbart's choice has a good chance of winning, I choose C4 so that we can have one more Morganeer to add to the ranks. B)

For the Glory of France and because I prefer the bed over the couch, I am shifting my vote to B4. :-)

What comes before Stewart? B4 of course. Changing to B4

A1() 1v
A2(Красный Крым) 2v
A4(I-8) 3v
B1(Houston) 2v
B2(Perth) 2v

B3(Camicia Nera) 4v
B4(Bearn) 11v
C3(Z 1) 1v
C4(Z 18) 10v
D1(Algerie) 1v

D2(Maille-Breze) 1v
D4(Henley) 1v

C4

;3

Wow, we may have our first tie between Belles! I'm actually excited to see what BCS does with that. Maybe we'll get a dual interview? Or maybe one Belle will appear uninvited if that's her personality? Something along the lines of Avarice/DDoS but more humorous? They could really write a fun interview with this is they wanted to. >:-)

Heheh, that is if they tie, Yuri. It's an idea I am all for, by the way. Thanks for the tie, Lipstig. If we leave it like this, we can see what BCS is willing to do.

I think Von_Liptsiq might want to count again. I have C4 winning by 1. I'll double check to be sure.

DYM pointed out my mistake. Still a tie. Sorry about that!

Wow, the first tie. And it's with a German and a French Belle... I am very excited about how things will play out between those two.

EDIT: Or am I just getting it wrong and only one is going to appear? (Insert sad face here*)

Hi ho!...

... Saddly i couldn't arrive in time to place my vote this weekend.

But at least this Friday will be something interesting to look forward to - a French and German Belles, each on a different side.

Though i believe it wouldn't generate much sparks as both of them do not look like the agressive type (like Sanguenay or Pola).

Also... a tip for Mahan, if case things do get out in control: they both do have something in common... beautiful, blue eyes.

Wow, the first tie. And it's with a German and a French Belle... I am very excited about how things will play out between those two.

EDIT: Or am I just getting it wrong and only one is going to appear? (Insert sad face here*)

I'll laugh if it's a combined interview with the French Belle starting out and the German Belle rushing in and booting her out ala Blitzkrieg.