Black Chicken Studios Forums

KS Update 47

von_Lipstig

Welp, Lipstig appears to have beaten Fif to the punch. Anyways, I hate to say it, but I love Kirov. She's so fun, so lively. And so adorably morbid. Probably the only soviet belle I'd allow in my fleet.

Kirov best drinking buddy confirmed.

New Orleans sees that a challenge. Love the "This is Soviet Russia. Everybody who's anybody is assassinated" quote. Its both funny and true. Definitely making her join the fleet in my Commie run alongside Nerpa.

Oh, New Orleans will take that bet. Trust me on this. She's also taking bets on who will win the drinking contest. :-)

I pity the Captain who has both of these darlings in her fleet. Or more precisely, I pity her poor liver...

Oh, New Orleans will take that bet. Trust me on this. She's also taking bets on who will win the drinking contest. :-)

I pity the Captain who has both of these darlings in her fleet. Or more precisely, I pity her poor liver...

Add in Kitakami's Kanpai, and we've got one hell of a blurry night.

Hi ho!

And damn, did Kirov made a splash in the community... i could swear she was hitting on us.

And while the five year plans were actually industrial/economical growth schemes for the Union's strength development, i think she was having... other plans for us.

Another thing to consider: those who have no shame in insults and use them more frequently are generally more honest persons, as they don't hide their true feelings from others through different words. And i believe such is also supported by scientific studies, though i don't know which one.

Add the fact that she's a ballet dancer, a party-maker and a heavy drinker, and you got a very likable character, who grew in the hardest of places.

...just like flowers...

*looks at the camomiles*

... DAMN! They did really hit the mark with Kirov.

Though i have to say... was that cloth cut really necessary ?

Archived