Black Chicken Studios Forums

Update 48 - Béarn

Nel Celestine

Her mouth says a lot of rather boisterous things. Bit of a braggart. But rather enjoyable in her passion. She needs discipline. A lot of discipline. I know a certain german destroyer that might be able to help..,

She is made with parts from her sisters, so if we go aboard her ship will we see her sisters' ghosts? Bagel with cream cheese is great by the way.

How to avoid getting lead poisoned by Mahan.

1. Throw coffee at her

2. Distract her with food

3. Bring in a German

4.Bring in a Russian

We'll find out in-game, won't we Richelieu?

As for my interpretation...I think the team is getting a bit impatient at our inability to figure out where the interviews are! Two Major hints this time: 1)We're in New York ("You would not believe some of the sights I saw on my way from France to New York.") and 2) We're on a Belle. ("You don’t think she will miss it do you, Mahan?")

As to which belle it is, I suppose only future interviews will tell! However, she does like chocolate truffle....

We'll find out in-game, won't we Richelieu?

As for my interpretation...I think the team is getting a bit impatient at our inability to figure out where the interviews are! Two Major hints this time: 1)We're in New York ("You would not believe some of the sights I saw on my way from France to New York.") and 2) We're on a Belle. ("You don’t think she will miss it do you, Mahan?")

As to which belle it is, I suppose only future interviews will tell! However, she does like chocolate truffle....

I think you mean we're in New York this time. Re-read Update 38, with Kumano.

Ha, she's adorable.

Course, I have a feeling that she'd drive me absolutely batty if I spent more than an hour with her IRL...

Archived