Black Chicken Studios Forums
Nel Celestine

Update 48 - Béarn

For a Frenchie, she's actually quite a delight. I like her

What a motor mouth, but she seems fun. "Best Aircraft Carrier", we'll see about that. :rolleyes:

Her mouth says a lot of rather boisterous things. Bit of a braggart. But rather enjoyable in her passion. She needs discipline. A lot of discipline. I know a certain german destroyer that might be able to help..,

Ok all i need is a Belle with same attitude like me

A lazy one and my team is complete

being with her should be quite fun & a bit fattening if you don't watch out what your eating with her but i'd sure love to have her on my fleet

She is made with parts from her sisters, so if we go aboard her ship will we see her sisters' ghosts? Bagel with cream cheese is great by the way.

How to avoid getting lead poisoned by Mahan.

1. Throw coffee at her

2. Distract her with food

3. Bring in a German

4.Bring in a Russian

We'll find out in-game, won't we Richelieu?

As for my interpretation...I think the team is getting a bit impatient at our inability to figure out where the interviews are! Two Major hints this time: 1)We're in New York ("You would not believe some of the sights I saw on my way from France to New York.") and 2) We're on a Belle. ("You don’t think she will miss it do you, Mahan?")

As to which belle it is, I suppose only future interviews will tell! However, she does like chocolate truffle....

Optimist and sometimes (okay, most of the time) an airhead. God, so many similarities with me O.o

I know I'm probably forgetting a joke here. :P

But here comes the stupid question, expecting a stupid answer: How do you know?

>Two Major hints this time

1) Given that someone is too easily agree with extra voices in her head distracted , NY maybe just a detour

2) According to small time paradox in the interview, it can be anyone

We'll find out in-game, won't we Richelieu?

As for my interpretation...I think the team is getting a bit impatient at our inability to figure out where the interviews are! Two Major hints this time: 1)We're in New York ("You would not believe some of the sights I saw on my way from France to New York.") and 2) We're on a Belle. ("You don’t think she will miss it do you, Mahan?")

As to which belle it is, I suppose only future interviews will tell! However, she does like chocolate truffle....

I think you mean we're in New York this time. Re-read Update 38, with Kumano.

Yeah, probably not it, but temtping to think our host might be BB-34 USS New York. Assuming the host ship was the same each time it just doesn't seem to fit.

Don't forget that Bulldog's interview took place in England. We're travelling a bit around, you see ^_^

Ha, she's adorable.

Course, I have a feeling that she'd drive me absolutely batty if I spent more than an hour with her IRL...

They're obviously on the Eldridge, how else would Mahan know the the future of the Belles she interviews?