Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 33: Vote by Sunday, 2/12, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B2 for the Australian.(maybe)

And thank you for giving proper note in the latest interview, it would have been very easy to simply pass over it but you did not, much respect to your team's efforts.

That said I don't like her, I never will, a pretty face and some cleavage hasn't changed that. But at the very least you gave due note to her history.

Some captains may enjoy her and that's fine, but she won't be stepping foot into my fleet.

On another (unrelated) note: we haven't seen much of the morgana lately, would like to know more about the forces we're meant to be fighting.

B2 for the Australian.(maybe)

And thank you for giving proper note in the latest interview, it would have been very easy to simply pass over it but you did not, much respect to your team's efforts.

That said I don't like her, I never will, a pretty face and some cleavage hasn't changed that. But at the very least you gave due note to her history.

Some captains may enjoy her and that's fine, but she won't be stepping foot into my fleet.

On another (unrelated) note: we haven't seen much of the morgana lately, would like to know more about the forces we're meant to be fighting.

It's all the captain fault dude but damn going on a mission with 6 torpido

Very well, everyone. Since it seems that nobody is interested this week in voting for a Morgana, I will recant any attempt for a Morgana vote this week. Instead. I announce that there shall be a Morgana vote when we get down to one Belle remaining! ;)

I think that would be appropiate. Nya hahah! This means that the last Belle will still require to be voted for instead of an automatic win! No going back, it's going to happen! Look forward to it, everyone.

And when this belle loses, it will be the ultimate victory!

Archived