Black Chicken Studios Forums
Legate of Mineta

Captain's Association, Round 39: Vote by Sunday, 3/26, Afternoon, PST

This has been answered before. She's not yet been mentioned, but there's no way she won't be in the game.

This has been answered before. She's not yet been mentioned, but there's no way she won't be in the game.

Actually, I was going to ask if any of the BIG 7 (Besides Nagato) are in the pipeline right now. But Big E was on my mind right now

Henley! You've been in fierce competition with worthy adversaries the past few votes, but this time we shall prevail!

Also, in the interest of fairness i'll note that Kongo is officially "available" as well, though our voting history usually tends to avoid nominating two of the same nation in a row.

Henley! You've been in fierce competition with worthy adversaries the past few votes, but this time we shall prevail!

Also, in the interest of fairness i'll note that Kongo is officially "available" as well, though our voting history usually tends to avoid nominating two of the same nation in a row.

He says, nominating the 3rd American in 4 weeks, immediately following two baguettes we had in a row.

So, now we know for sure the voting is not constricted to the belles in the grid.

I'm just gonna go and vote for Libertad/Galicia(whichever name applies). I have no idea if she's confirmed or anything, but if any of the republic side ships is going to be in the game(and it'd be a disgrace if there were none), I assert she's the most likely.

Actually, I was going to ask if any of the BIG 7 (Besides Nagato) are in the pipeline right now. But Big E was on my mind right now

well Nelson and Rodney can be voted for.

Recorded!

And to return to the Hidden Belles- the original rules have been that the Team hid many Belles in the Kickstarter, and any of those are fair game. You can always vote for others, but the Team is unlikely to interview them prior to launch. ;)

I wanted Russian Ballerina(Moskva) to see what hellish physical activity she would put Mahan through...

But I'll vote A2.

He says, nominating the 3rd American in 4 weeks, immediately following two baguettes we had in a row.

True :D

I remember an effort to try to be more diverse in past votes, but with the supply of bingo-board-belles I guess some of that is inevitable.

I just want my sandwich already OK?!

Sounds like what poor Henley is probably thinking.

So here you go and B3 for me, please.

america-sandwich.jpg

True :D

I remember an effort to try to be more diverse in past votes, but with the supply of bingo-board-belles I guess some of that is inevitable.

No sandwich for you! too many mistake.