Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Grue

So what's new in DLC 17 - The First Touch of Summer?

Mmm. Function keys. I only ever cared for number 4 in conjunction with Alt.

So here's a completely stupid idea that just popped into my head: @Legate of Mineta, how about a list of the DLC 16 adventures and unlocking requirements? 'Far as I recall it was never released, and while pretty much every adventure has been found by now their exact requirements are still a patchwork of somewhat educated guesses at best. Heck, I'm still not sure what exactly you need to unlock An Outing...

Spoiler

You can [redact] Aaran's little super secret special Mastery adventure, if that's deemed necessary ;).

M;

I think that the Team is probably going to await general discovery for that sort of thing- the main reason it was released before was to aid in troubleshooting a problem with Story prerequisites. I suspect they prefer the mystery, but, I'll ask. :)

It's been over three years. There's a point past which the mystery loses it's appeal over knowing how to play the game.

Could have specified that better, but, eh, that'd take effort...and I was feeling lazy :rolleyes:.

As for that modbase, any update on it's ETA? And, related to that, the ETA of the content update? I'm assuming the latter will come before the former so as to not release a typo-riddled mod base...

I vaguely remember it being mentioned that it's scheduled for a fall release, although of course A: "Vaguely", and B: BCS release dates. Although I suppose if it didn't specify this year's fall...

We talking when the leaves get red and golden Fall or we talking when the leaves fall, Fall.

Probably "When the leaves are Ready ™ to fall."