Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 17 Bugs

Schwarzbart

@Metis, Speaking of things learned on the internet, I find the more I study other languages the harder it is to accurately remember my native language of English, so for quick checks I try typing "Grammar" and the expression in google and see what pops up. :lol:

But if you want to do it in a bit more serious way there's this: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/

:ph34r:

typo:

Welcome to the Club!

"Marching you all to the library, Neera takes you do a side door you hadn't known before." => to

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bug: Item descriptions are showing blank (no text -- just the name of the item) when newly added item links are clicked on in the daily log. (Note: This is true for both identified and un-identified items, but for some reason daily log links for items displayed as a result of identifying actions will display descriptions correctly when clicked.) An easy test to verify this: Train Zoology study level up until an item is received (various Zoology study levels reward items -- is that a bug as well?) and then click on the link in the "Results of the Day". Use "Trial and Error" Action on the same item and the description link for the same item in "Results of the Day" for the "Trial and Error" Action works fine.

Bug (low priority): If you click on the "Exchange" satchel at the bottom of daily log, then click on an item in "Your Knapsack", the item description shows even if the item hasn't been identified.

In: Random Event Rampant Creature 1

There's an investigation option (sorry forgot which skill it was) and succeeding the check gives text suggesting that a new solution has opened up, but no new options appear.

Based on Modtools, The investigation for Random Rampant Creature 1 is right, but the check is wrong:

It should open up (the hidden exit 3)

Revision Spells. Weaken the pot with a revision spell. The plant should trap the purple rodent.

which has a pre-req of

[Existence]Prerequisite, Existence/Memory/Rare Sticky Plant = [Existence]Prerequisite, Existence

where it should equal: [Existence]Prerequisite, Existence/Character/Self

(at least, that's what the other memory based investigations use)

Hello. I seem to be hitting a problem with subskill maximums. The game doesn't seem to be giving me some of the maximum increases that I've learned. The tooltip reports the correct maximum, but doesn't allow me to reach that maximum.

Here's two examples: I've got a maximum increase for Theory of Incantation from Collegiate Meric and Animal Husbandry from Research. It's reported, but I can't train them beyond 10.

http://imgur.com/a/TN0ck

http://imgur.com/a/Jy5sC

However, my Negation Methods subskill maximum (also increased via Collegiate Merit) seems to be working correctly. I managed to get up to 11.

http://imgur.com/a/iGTSV

J;

Thanks!

Sycrus;

The tooltip uses somewhat incomplete information for reporting, alas, so is not *always* to be trusted. Usually, in these cases I suggest Training it a bit further to get past any temporary Increases you may have. That is the root of almost all of these kinds of issues.

That said, there's a greater opportunity to correct reporting in general in Y1, but we'll see what the Team wants to do there.

I read it, but, usually it's because they weren't all maxed- there is probably one which is an Increase in the mix- or so it is, in almost all of these kinds of problems.

They can give us the save, of course, because if there is truly an issue we'd like to look...but given how this code works, it's very unlikely to be a problem only in Mastery. ;)

Edit: Actually, perhaps she should send us her save- it may help the Team remove the reporting problem!

Ahh good :) looked to me like you asked me to write this over to Steam. I'm fine in pointing out when I think your support is needed over at steam but the support it self still have to come from BCS ^^. (Natural I also not look there every day so I also will miss help requests at Steam)

I never used the control window so far and now for the first time. Sadly for the 3. slot of Joana who I got under control via Create Formal Invitation is only the first ~5 pixel visible. To show the team I will send over a screen via mail.

- Plant Bond Familiar Adventure 03 the Investigation give you a temporary boost in Infiltration but the only exits are Study Habits and Confidence.

- The Stress Bonus is added after the check if the player have to spend a day in hospital I don't think that is intended. (Yes this means I could use 2x Create Formal Invitation each with 8 stress bonus and the next day use 1x rest after 2 other stressful actions and everything is fine.)

You're forced into sickness if you start a day exceeding your stress limits. Rest wiping an excess of your stress max worth of stress before you get forced into sickness is a well known thing, in fact Stress Bonus not getting wiped by a Rest on that same day is part of the reason why it's risky to use.

Metis you got it wrong Saturday I use 2 Create Formal Invitation each with 8 Stress Bonus and Run Potentially Crippling Route result I'm 5+ past my maximum stress. But I'm not sick Sunday and can use all 3 slots there so that I can simply rest of all the stress I got with 1 time slot.

(Yes this also means I got 9x random adventure for 3 time slot and take away 1x5 and 1x4 time slot from the NPCs)

So you used ×2 CFI with +8 Stress bonus each and Run A Potentially Crippling Training Route on Saturday, which starts you on Sunday with 22+ stress out of 17 stress max, and that didn't force you into sickness? If so you're right, that is definitely a bug.

Yes that why I said in the quoted posting that the Stress Bonus is added after the check if you be sick for the next day

- Plant Bond Familiar Adventure 03 the Investigation give you a temporary boost in Infiltration but the only exits are Study Habits and Confidence.

- The Stress Bonus is added after the check if the player have to spend a day in hospital I don't think that is intended. (Yes this means I could use 2x Create Formal Invitation each with 8 stress bonus and the next day use 1x rest after 2 other stressful actions and everything is fine.)

In Miya Hikari's adventure, there is a reference to her having drug you shopping; it should be dragged you shopping.

In the adventure Wild Winged Horses, the term their is used referring to the owners of the horses where in the context it should be they're.

Archived