Black Chicken Studios Forums
Legate of Mineta

Captain's Association, Round 44: Vote by Sunday, 4/30, Afternoon, PST

Curses, we must wait! Very well then, in the effort of not wasting my vote this week: A1! Let us vote for hinty hints!

Important Signals from the Naval War College:

Your long-suffering host will be the last Belle interviewed prior to launch. You may vote for her, but... ;)

WE'RE LAUNCHING SOON?!

cf71e98ce059d0ed51b2b3e60fbe9d00_-to-lau

Important Signals from the Naval War College:

Your long-suffering host will be the last Belle interviewed prior to launch. You may vote for her, but... ;)

Ohh do that mean once we have the majority vote for the Host the game will be released? ;)

Hmm. I can't keep up with this so if I already voted this time just ignore me, but if not, then Delusion is what I want. :)

If Miss Host is for launch week, does that mean the interviews will continue after launch (if we have some Belles left)?

And joining the Kongō line as well. :D

Recorded!

Zuldano;

They are just playing- before launch there will be beta, so it certainly won't launch next week. ;)

For your question- there isn't a plan to continue the interviews after launch, but, everyone having fun producing them, so you never know. ;)

I'm going to make it clear here, as some people seem to have gotten the wrong impression. Legate has confirmed that our lovely host will be the last interview before launch, so she will get an interview. That does not mean that the game will launch if we vote her in. It means that when the developers are ready to launch, they will send her interview to accompany it. So in the mean time, voting should continue as normal.