Black Chicken Studios Forums
Legate of Mineta

Captain's Association, Round 46: Vote by Sunday, 5/14, Afternoon, PST

4 hours ago, Nel Celestine said:

Indeed! From this point on it seems like it's the write ins turn!

You're dead to me, Nel.  They're not Write-ins. Every single one of those is just as legitimate a vote as any belle on that board was.

2 minutes ago, Ninjapacman said:

You're dead to me, Nel.  They're not Write-ins. Every single one of those is just as legitimate a vote as any belle on that board was.

WE NEED GNEIS!

5 hours ago, Ninjapacman said:

Write ins as in we had to write them by name because they weren't listed as images on the bingo board. :P

Voting for the bingo board Belles was a recognition of and respect for the efforts of Dano and Metis. As the one who first floated the idea of a bingo board of imaged Belles, I have no regrets that we cleared them first. Even if beta is green lit next week we have plenty of time to clear through the name onlies before we finish up with our hostess and get to finally devour '39. :-)

I had a feeling that "write in" would ruffle some feathers, though I took your meaning Nel, don't worry. Ninja, I have a recommendation: as you were the one who usually reminded us about the confirmed Belles not on the board, would you like to make a new one? Don't know if we have any pictures of them, but could just be names on a grid.

52 minutes ago, PizzaRocket said:

I had a feeling that "write in" would ruffle some feathers, though I took your meaning Nel, don't worry. Ninja, I have a recommendation: as you were the one who usually reminded us about the confirmed Belles not on the board, would you like to make a new one? Don't know if we have any pictures of them, but could just be names on a grid.

Could just get pics of the ships

Would still need the names. I couldn't pick out most ships from look alone.