Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 47: Vote by Sunday, 6/4, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also by only posting the board that has Belles with shown art, you're not showing all the options, regardless if you think they "exist" or not. In this regard, you're actually manipulating the votes towards what you want instead of letting people vote for what they want. It's like showing people they have only one party to vote for when there's actually two

Legate has said he won't make a board.  Part of the fun is supposed to be the Easter Egg hunt. Guys, this is supposed to be fun!  A little game to keep us entertained while the real game is finishing up. Why are we taking the fun out of it like this?

Dano and Metis have never been official. They've just done a service for the rest of us. The bingo board process was not suggested by Legate, it was something we came up with ourselves back when a lot of the imaged Belles had no names. Remember when we all flailed around trying to find HMS Hood?  Remember when some of us lightened the darkened images to tease out some new Belles in a gameplay screenshot?  Wasn't that fun?

It may be that bingo has served its purpose and we all just name our Belles since we have names now?  Maybe?

Can't we all just get along?

Changing my vote to U29 as an olive branch. This is fun, right? Right? 

I'm really sorry that everything has turned out like this.  I really figured it would all be settled by now.  If anyone wants to be clear on the voting, they can refer to my handy guide here: http://academagia.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/3641-voting-intricacies/

I'd also like to thank everyone voting with me for showing your support.

8 hours ago, Dano said:

That's not going to change my mind, just so you're aware. Until I get actual confirmation (i.e., pictures of Belles) I'm not going to believe in their existence.

Reveal hidden contents

I want pictures!

aiu89TW.gif

Pictures of SpiderBelles!

As you can see here, Genny was considered a Legit vote last time.  Two replies between Legate's replies. Both Genny. Legate responds accepting the ballot.

In my heart, I'm still voting for Libertad.

But, for the purpose of all this, count my vote as towards Salmon.

It's basically the difference between voting the party you want to win, or voting a party you're kinda ok with and think has some actual chance of winning.

1 hour ago, Dschuncks said:

Legate, change my vote to U-29 please. Got you, Pac

Thank you, Dschunks.  I'm starting to regret all the weeks I didn't vote for I-8.

13 hours ago, Ninjapacman said:

Thank you, Dschunks.  I'm starting to regret all the weeks I didn't vote for I-8.

Think nothing of it. You were the first to throw in behind me when I-8 did win, and I appreciate it.

Archived