Black Chicken Studios Forums

Update 66- U-29

RockyArby

• 2 weeks later...

I like her. She's serious and I wonder what mysteries one can encounter with her. The ultimate one? As for the Lovercraftstuff: I only know Arkham Horror. (board games are a big deal here in germany. Ask Wil Wheaon.)

Also i like her art and I have a serious weakness for purple hair idk why. And talking about unmentioned hints: What's the deal with her mathematics skills? Just for torpedos?

Two notes about the Olympia-Schwimmstadion: It was the first worldwide which could keep watertemperature at 21°C and it was nearly unharmed by the war and reopened already in June 1945. To give you an impression: 1936  2016 

Two things about the sugar affair: About everything was rationed during WWI in germany. And sugar can be locally produced. We don't use cane but beet. It smells funny in the process and my grandma's kitchen smelled for days.
The other thing is this sugar related topic. They released lately a "original taste" Fanta.... in brown bottles.... I rest my case.

The german lessons hide in here:

I hope you have capitalized all the german nouns in the final version of the game. Unlike in this text. With the odd exception of 2. Unterseebootsflottille. Copypasta? 

"Ein geist?" is incorrect. "Einen Geist?" would have earned been it.

Everything else is fine.

18 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

KK;

"They" is the editorial and writing Team, but likely we'll have to solicit the feedback in beta. ;)

Well I hope you get good feedback there. Can any KS-backer please deliver the "capitalize the nouns in german" feedback for me? plskthx. ;)

I'm not selling it, but I have a second KS account I could possibly loan Korky for beta if that can work somehow.  We'll want the main tier (five majors) account back for live, but I think Panay and I can share the beta experience using our top tier (everything!) KS account.  That way Korky can give us all the German Perspective while I'm busy making love friends with Yavuz.... :-)

6 hours ago, DrYuriMom said:

I'm not selling it, but I have a second KS account I could possibly loan Korky for beta if that can work somehow.  We'll want the main tier (five majors) account back for live, but I think Panay and I can share the beta experience using our top tier (everything!) KS account.  That way Korky can give us all the German Perspective while I'm busy making love friends with Yavuz.... :-)

:wub: How sweet. That would be super cool.
But only if the most honourable Legate doesn't veto it. I don't want to get us all in trouble with the VB-gods (a.k.a. everyone at BCS).

Archived