Jump to content
Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RockyArby

Update 66- U-29

Recommended Posts

                                     U-29

 

6da56fb6aec4102b47fe7b82d314b95e_original.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A beautiful sleuth, and I knew it!  The Host is Queen Mary!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed. Finally some pure [Redacted] U-Boats for my all German fleet. We will crush those before us as is our right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zhao-zhanghua said:

I find the story of her necklace,it came from a short story "The Temple"  which written by H. P. Lovecraft in 1920, and first published in the pulp magazine Weird Tales #24 in September 1925.

Ooohhhhh!  Now that could be interesting.  Heck!  A bit of Lovecraft can make sense considering the eldritch nature of the enemy...and can add something unique to the Victory Belles universe :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I looked up the Temple by Lovecraft and one of the characters of it who commands the  U-29 u-boat of that story is named Karl Heinrich, Graf von Altberg-Ehrenstein and the culprit of the mystery of the table cloth ghost and the missing sugar is Carla Altberg and her childhood friend, so basically anybody who loves H.P. Lovecraft's stories U-29 is the Belle or the Walkure for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, David J said:

I looked up the Temple by Lovecraft and one of the characters of it who commands the  U-29 u-boat of that story is named Karl Heinrich, Graf von Altberg-Ehrenstein and the culprit of the mystery of the table cloth ghost and the missing sugar is Carla Altberg and her childhood friend, so basically anybody who loves H.P. Lovecraft's stories U-29 is the Belle or the Walkure for you.

Dang!  I'm a dilettante for Lovecraft and I didn't notice that O_o.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Procyon said:

Dang!  I'm a dilettante for Lovecraft and I didn't notice that O_o.

You gotta thank Z-Z and Jojo for that they mentioned The Temple and U-29 respectively so I went and did a little research on it and then reread the interview I thought it was very clever, I am thankful we have a quality writing team. This makes me want to go reread all the interviews to look for little snippets I might have  missed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This interview was like an episode of "Ghost Adventures". XD I liked it and U-29 has a neat personality and design.

Damn, little things like that are really cool to have on a character!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Legate is referring more to the Belles being interviewed than just hostess hints.

I'm going to spoiler this, since it has nothing to do with U-29, but for instance:

I have a running bet with someone that any Belle we see from the Portland-class heavy cruisers (heck, I'll even throw USS Astoria and USS Minneapolis in there as well) will have green eyes, since Houston and New Orleans do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Panay's Ghost said:

All this just begs the question of how many Sanity Points U-29 has/d...:P

She seems to have a lot.  Time to throw some abominations and eldritch texts at her :D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ninjapacman said:

New Orleans isn't a Portland class.

 

Neither is Houston: she's a Northampton-class.  ...Which New Orleans said she was initially supposed to be, along with the two ships of the Portland class, Astoria and Minneapolis.  That's just it - I think the green eyes is a trait connecting these ships, that started out as sisters and ended up not.  Hence my running bet that USS Portland and/or USS Indianapolis will also be green eyed, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to know that Ninja's hidden Belles do count as well for the interviews.

Now, regarding U-29. I enjoyed her detective side, which is a part that chemist students try to develop as well, though in a different way. I understand her sole need of responding to the thrills of mystery, and i'll be glad if i do obtain her in-game ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gerrion said:

Glad to know that Ninja's hidden Belles do count as well for the interviews.

Now, regarding U-29. I enjoyed her detective side, which is a part that chemist students try to develop as well, though in a different way. I understand her sole need of responding to the thrills of mystery, and i'll be glad if i do obtain her in-game ^_^

Ironic that she was hidden... she's a sub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update 66 was the eldrich submarine...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...