Black Chicken Studios Forums

Belle pairing ideas

DrYuriMom

12 hours ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

I had a new idea for a pairing. I think no one else mentioned it before and when you read it, it's kinda obvious:

Lampo and Hans Lüdemann. The reason is obvious I think. Both are engineers and both are different in doing their job. So the result of such a scene can be a lot of .... anything really. I would totally love to see them in one (boiler) room and see what happens.

I'll second the engineers.  Sounds like a fun time.  Maybe we'll actually learn something about the engines!  We can make it educational!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to throw out Yavuz and Kongo for the next duo. A German and British battlecruiser from WW1 meeting is sure to spark some lively discussion, as I can't imagine Kongo is too happy about Yavuz's cousin demolishing her half sister. Kongo, being basically a British aristocrat living in Japan, where pedigree and heritage are extremely important, would certainly hold Yavuz somewhat accountable for her family's actions. It might be interesting to see how Yavuz feels about her ancestry as well, since they lived short by exciting and successful careers, whereas Yavuz lived a long, quiet life. 

31 minutes ago, Scootia said:

I'd like to throw out Yavuz and Kongo for the next duo. A German and British battlecruiser from WW1 meeting is sure to spark some lively discussion, as I can't imagine Kongo is too happy about Yavuz's cousin demolishing her half sister. Kongo, being basically a British aristocrat living in Japan, where pedigree and heritage are extremely important, would certainly hold Yavuz somewhat accountable for her family's actions. It might be interesting to see how Yavuz feels about her ancestry as well, since they lived short by exciting and successful careers, whereas Yavuz lived a long, quiet life. 

I like that idea

Kongou and Yavuz?  I endorse that pairing!

Add in PK and that's quite a menage a troi of experienced women.

PK could also be said to have flown two flags - Imperial Russia and Soviet Russia.

Not that Kongou EVER flew anything but the Imperial Ensign, but you get the picture.  One served two nation but even after the switch was crewed and maintained by her former countrymen.  Another served the same people but two entirely different forms of goverment.  And the last was built in one nation overseen by her commissioning nation, serving only her commissioning nation but still having roots to where she was born.

• 6 months later...

I have an maybe interesting Walküren Duo:

Graf Spee and Duca d'Aosta. 

Both nobility, both heavy cruisers and both on the "same" side. Since Duca is clearly the younger one, Graf could impress her with her adventures in spanish waters, how she bombarded those reds in Malaga and give witness about italian troops seeing successful action in the siege of Malaga. (And also Canarias and Velascos role in it) And then they could decide to visit Canarias. Or something like that.

If not: Fleet excercises. ;)

46 minutes ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

I have an maybe interesting Walküren Duo:

Graf Spee and Duca d'Aosta. 

Both nobility, both heavy cruisers and both on the "same" side. Since Duca is clearly the younger one, Graf could impress her with her adventures in spanish waters, how she bombarded those reds in Malaga and give witness about italian troops seeing successful action in the siege of Malaga. (And also Canarias and Velascos role in it) And then they could decide to visit Canarias. Or something like that.

If not: Fleet excercises. ;)

Consider me in full support of this for a variety of reasons that I daresay most on this forum are well aware of.

• 5 months later...

An idea for a Walkürenduo:
I would like to see the Walküren teach some less experienced Captains a lesson or two in good conduct.
The does and don'ts of high sea warfare or naval rules in general.

You know, basic stuff, like not attacking lifeboats or how to greet properly. Stuff like that.

I propose Exeter and D'Aosta as presenter. Maybe they can even run into a discussion on different views.

Archived