Black Chicken Studios Forums

Update #71: Last Hidden Belle Interview: Salmon

Panay's Ghost

9c4823f3d8a8e464d758fdc61dddfa90_origina

Observant, Chivalrous, Wise: Salmon!

So many emotions...

On the one hand, elation!  A fine, level-headed submarine Belle for my fleet?  Yesss, my pretty, my Preciousss....:ph34r:

Um...right.  ...Pay no attention to that submarine fleet behind the curtain...;)

On the other hand, the end of the Interviews.  Not the end of the Updates, but no more new introductions.

I know Galicia is waiting.  But...Glorious? Glorious, are you there?

Guess we'll have to wait to see.

Prediction time:

Spoiler

freespace2dotcom The Morganeers demand a Morgana Duo with Corruption and Avarice.  In three, two...:P

'Tis unfortunate, but I must mention that Glorious is not a belle, at least, not a belle BCS were allowing voting for.  I found that out the hard way while putting together my list.
As for Salmon, She's quite the interesting catch (yes the pun is intentional) but I think I have too many things to hide for her to be in my fleet.   As a scout though, I loved the Girl guide theme of the interview.  It was very fitting and nicely concluded the hidden belle interviews.  

4 minutes ago, Ninjapacman said:

'Tis unfortunate, but I must mention that Glorious is not a belle, at least, not a belle BCS were allowing voting for.  I found that out the hard way while putting together my list.

Scharnhorst wasn't voted for either, Ninjapacman, because her upstage of Glorious was before the Association was even offered the vote.  It stands to reason that if Glorious wasn't a Belle at all, then Mahan shouldn't have been waiting to interview her.

But that point is moot, since the Association has found all the intentionally hidden Belles.

That was actually the issue.  I had glorious on my list due to the same reasoning, but Legate notified me of a belle that couldn't be voted for within the list, so I removed glorious.  Every other belle who was on the list at the time has had an interview now, confirming all of them.  That means that glorious was the unfortunate unavailable belle.

Hi ho!

I truly enjoyed how Mahan was awarded for her dedication in all the interviews. And I do tip my hat for the original way they did it so - through Boy Scout culture. I still remember the happiness I felt when I received badges during my time there.

As for Salmon. The fish motif on her swimming head cover was a nice touch, yet her swimming fins' design was a bit awkward in reflecting both swimming gear and ship parts. That extension next to the heel - what's its function, I wonder. The whale badge shows her Girl Guide side, and the algae tie looks both funny and great on her.

All in all, a Belle I'm looking forward to have on my side ^_^

5 hours ago, Gerrion said:

As for Salmon. The fish motif on her swimming head cover was a nice touch, yet her swimming fins' design was a bit awkward in reflecting both swimming gear and ship parts. That extension next to the heel - what's its function, I wonder.

I believe she has swim fins with high heels too, like Surcouf.

Then again, she is a salmon, so the "fins" may be her actual fins, with the rest of the swimming fin providing her an artificial heel and ball of the foot. :blink:

If that's so, my hat is really off to BCS.

That was a nice interview and a very good end to the interviews. 

Spoiler

*caps a beer* No Köln interview! *enjoys the beer and burns his list of evil Köln voters out of joy*

I'm really troubled about her design. I absolutely like her hair and her green suit and tie... but I don't like the overall design. And her attitude is ... boring?
But I will not refuse her if I find her lost in a certain minefield.

And just to drop an anecdote: Texel is mentioned in the interview. It's mid-july so Texel should be swarmed by german tourists right now. Our summer holidays are in full swing since this week.

Archived