Black Chicken Studios Forums

Voting for Canarias & Velasco here!

Legate of Mineta

I vote 2.

Also, a question for the team.
Considering they are not talking about a man, is the use of "he" deliberate because they are Spanish, and so, what they are talking about is something that is grammatically male in Spanish?
I'm saying that, because in these conditions I think it would make more sense, in English, to use "it".

I found this quite amusing, and I love the disparity between Velasco and Canarias. If Velasco didn’t particularly catch my eye during her interview, she certainly endeared herself to me with this update.  This was adorable:

Captain: You’re an especially terrible liar, you know that?
Velasco: ¡Sí!

Anyways, this matter is clearly important, and I don’t want to go into it with nothing.  I’m also quite intrigued by this mystery person, so I must pick option 2.

I join DJ in the nosy departement. Vote 2

Any clue who "he" is @Dmnt? And my desire to add all spanish ships to my fleet has just grown immensly.

Well I'll get out my dad's old Grubenlampe and start digging, maybe I get a clue who "he" is. I don't think it's any Belle sunk in the guerra civil, it'd be a "she"....

The "[Recorded]" answer pretty much confirms I'm right, because if it was just a coincidence I can't see why it would be a problem to say so.

So, knowing it has to be something grammatically male, many things are ruled out.

Thing is, knowing them, it could be something THEY consider an enemy, like a Politic Party from before the Civil War or something...
If I had to be more specific, my money would be on the Frente Popular.

But again, I don't know if the game would really go that way...

I'm torn between 3 and 2... But they wouldn't be acting this... intensely unless there was a good reason.

I hope.

Option 2

Number 2 for me.  If the prospect of "him" spooks the rest of the Spanish Belles as much as it does Canarias and (to a lesser degree)  Velasco, it would make sense to put those rumors firmly to rest one way or the other.

However, spooked and hair-triggered is a recipe for disaster, and the Fog of War is foggy enough as is.  Let the investigating begin!

On 10/27/2017 at 9:45 PM, Panay's Ghost said:

Number 2 for me.  If the prospect of "him" spooks the rest of the Spanish Belles as much as it does Canarias and (to a lesser degree)  Velasco, it would make sense to put those rumors firmly to rest one way or the other.

However, spooked and hair-triggered is a recipe for disaster, and the Fog of War is foggy enough as is.  Let the investigating begin!

What Panay said. :-)  Dos!

Archived