Black Chicken Studios Forums

PayPal Tier.

Cpt.FernwehMercer

I see that there is still an option to back the game via PayPal. This gives me hope. Quick question: Dos that come with "Beta Testing Access?" as well as all the Items from the Kickstarter at the same Tier amount ($150?)

Some what. Ever sense I found out about this game late and could not support it through Kickstarter I have been annoyed and frustrated. Why would they punish people that had no idea this project existence until after this Kickstarter? The type of game this is. Appealing to achievement hunters, Collectors, Completionits and the like. As one of those players this really bothers me. One thing I hate in almost all games is the idea of "Limited Time" Content. I understand they want to give a thank-you to those that back them. But as of right now this is the take away. "If you found this game by accident or by word of mouth in the 30 Day time frame then you will be rewarded. Other wise. Your a little less important. Oh but you can still spend $150 dollars if you like... still not as important." I so desperately want to play an English game like this. However if a rival game was to be released that I ketch in the Kickstarter phase or dos not have "Limited Time Content" Crap then I will jump ship without a second thought. Nothing drives me up a wall like a game that has "Limited Time" Content. I do not care about the Belles that will be available in a year. I am more concerned with the outfits, unique game theme, and art book. Most games will launch there own "Back to be rewarded" on there websites after the Kickstarter campaign, allowing new blood to not feel left out or late to the party.

AO;

Oh, I don't think you'll be disappointed by the offerings, but the plans won't be as rewarded (for instance, with in-game currency.)

The art book is a more difficult problem- that number has been known and quoted, and while there is some overage, it may not be enough to satisfy everyone. We're still thinking that through, though- there may be a chance before printing to up the order, if we have enough interest.

We'll see how it goes! :)

Still got hope then. I do not care about the ingame currency, That can be bought. All I want is to start the game not feeling as though there is something that I need to complete my collection forever out of my reach for the rest of my ingame career. That is something that will keep me away from the game no matter how unique the game is or the fact there are none out there like it. I am glad to hear there is a chance I can still get my hands on the Art book at least. But my main concern comes from Exclusive outfits, Equipment and Themes. I do not see the backers being mad about them offering similar packs out of Kickstarter until the game hits Beta or release. Not to be rude but  with 1200 backers I would think they would have done that from the start.

1 hour ago, TwoHeavens said:

Is there any chance of being able to upgrade tiers if you did back the KS? I didn't have a ton of cash in hand then, and I am eating far less in the way of ramen these days.

I second this question,  I was pretty much flat broke during the kickstarter and even what I got was pushing what I could afford but I wanted a much higher tier.

• 2 weeks later...

Right. Like I said. Well fingers crossed for that. The art book is the ship in the night I'll forever miss but such is fate. Thanks Legate, I'm sure we'll all be interested to see where this ends up as we get closer to launch.

Archived