Black Chicken Studios Forums

KS Update 85 Captain's Association Duo: Kirov and New Orleans!

David J

I found this update just as amusing as I thought.  Backgammon is a great game, so I'd love to join them for it.  I'm certain both of them could drink me under the table though, and I'm not a lightweight.  Anyways, for the sake of curiosity, I vote option 1.

After very much consideration. Maybe way too much of it. Option 1.

Spoiler

Also the lack of Wicher is disturbing (i chose the subbed instead of a live one so you can learn polish with me.)

Oh, yes here the original, live and yes he is in fact serving strong alcohol to at least some of those people, from all around Germany, and everyone in that hall knows the text even if they don't consider themselves fans of that band.

27 minutes ago, DrYuriMom said:

The votes are all over the board this time. :-)

Option 2 :-)

Yes, and for that reason alone I love this weeks Update. And Backgammon. And the Alcohol involved. And Nawlins stating, correctly, that the war might change drastically by the decision we make. That was the second hardest nut to crack for me when considering my decision.

5 hours ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

Yes, and for that reason alone I love this weeks Update. And Backgammon. And the Alcohol involved. And Nawlins stating, correctly, that the war might change drastically by the decision we make. That was the second hardest nut to crack for me when considering my decision.

Yeah, the writers outdid themselves with this one, didn't they?  :-)

Fleet Size is 7, huh?  So my initial plan of Admiral Graf Spee, Diether von Roeder, Lebrecht Maass, and Nenohi needs 3 more ships?  Nagato is unquestionably a yes, but I don't want her to replace my glorious pocket battleship as flagship.  U-29 is an obvious choice.  The ugly sisters are also on the list, but again, they'd replace my True Flagship, and I can't let that happen.  I happen to be quite fond of some of the allied ships, but they're not really available due to wanting to kill the country I'm (totally not) serving.

1 hour ago, Ninjapacman said:

We'll see how it works out then.

History proves you only need one German battleship to keep the whole Royal Navy busy. So for the Morgana Leberecht Maass should be enough. HahaHA! And no, I'm totally not overconfident here.

15 hours ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

History proves you only need one German battleship to keep the whole Royal Navy busy. So for the Morgana Leberecht Maass should be enough. HahaHA! And no, I'm totally not overconfident here.

While you're thinking on the right vein, I believe you meant to say Admiral Graf Spee.  This is something I intend to prove.

Archived