Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rhialto

What Triggers are for Y2?

@Legate of Mineta: could whether a player could, during Y1, use the ability “Hang out with Oan” be used as a trigger? I am asking because that ability is tied to Oan's seeing the PC as a friend rather than as merely a mentee.

Getting the ability is tied to successfully completing Oan's adventure, so if not directly I'm sure it could be used indirectly.

@Legate of Mineta: Would it be possible to have an adventure with multiple possible ways to access its climactic/important parts, with each way having its own set of stages? Something similar was done with Y1's main adventure (Ilaro's adventure could lead the PC to Orsi's adventure if the PC made a certain choice), if I understand right.

I think its possible in year 2 because the team already managed to split the wand-crafting adventure for year 1 so that people that have the weed be able to join it in a later stage. Initial only people in the botany class could do it. 

9 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

I think its possible in year 2 because the team already managed to split the wand-crafting adventure for year 1 so that people that have the weed be able to join it in a later stage. Initial only people in the botany class could do it. 

@Legate of Mineta: Is this true?