Black Chicken Studios Forums

Update 91: Lampo & pola

Käpt'n Korky

I have to agree with Option 2.  Many great feuds have ended with a greater feast.

I must chide our dear Captain for being so hesitant to engage Pola.  She's adorable and deserves all the attention I can grant her.  I show no fear in the face of excessive cuteness.

Gonna go with 2 as well...

And I must say, I'm damned tempted to see if I can cool Pola's heels a bit. Probably going to be my pet project when she's in my fleet. Actually, she reminds me a bit of a younger me, before I stopped giving a s***

Hi ho!

One more vote for option 2, please. While option 1 is something we already know about Pola, and option 3 will most definitely let us and Lampo suffer some more in the net, the second will likely tell us of her tastes in Italian gastronomy. 

Just remember that, while pizza was a known concept at that time (though not as famous as nowadays), pineapple was only added in 1962. Belles taking sides in that argument would be conflicting with history.

I could never say no to Italian food, 2 it is. The whole net bit gave me a chuckle though, as it seems Lampo has graduated from the Robbie Rotten School of Catching Enemies. This update has also reminded me of how much I love Lampo's fashion senses. Hopefully we can resolve this dispute without anyone getting seriously hurt. Well, maybe Pola's pride will take a hit, but that's inevitable.

Archived