Black Chicken Studios Forums

Update 92: Special and Vote

Panay's Ghost

5 hours ago, Zidaryn said:

I absolutely love the part after the captain comes over to Saguenay and is talking to her about skating. Then when she denies it being for figure skating and the Captain asks what  they're for...

I was going to grab Saguenay as soon as I could (I'm Canadian, and she's the only Canadian Belle) but after this it just makes me love her all the more. I especially like how Salt Lake went "O Canada..." and it clicks for the captain and he and Saguenay say "Ice Hockey" at the same time. Love it.

....  Now that I read it again, what is Saguenay referring to when she talks about "turncoat countrymen?"

"Turncoat countrymen"= Americans. They turned against the British rule while Canada remained loyal.

On 2/21/2018 at 10:16 PM, RockyArby said:

"Turncoat countrymen"= Americans. They turned against the British rule while Canada remained loyal.

I knew about the history and all that, but I had never seen it referred to in that way. Thanks for explaining.

18 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Z & RA;

I may be mistaken, but I think she is actually referring to Canadians that joined the UK and France's Olympic teams. :)

Wow, talk about overdramatic. ?

Archived