Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Von-Wulfen

How to get to the Venalicium Library?

In my known lore and locations at the bottom of the list is the Venalicium Library. But when i train or study it does not come up on the list of locations I can study/train.

Is there a reason for this? 

Cheers :)

I have found it. It was under, use ability, not under choose action in the menu :)

I was going to visit Venalicium Library again but it is no longer available. Is it on a timer or Can you only ever pay one visit to this place?

Abilities can randomly be lost for a day after using them, if that happens than they'll return after that cooldown day has passed. To my knowledge there's nothing that influences the odds of any part of that, it's all just random.

• Like 1

Some ability have by default a cooldown of 1 or more days till you can use them again.

As Metis mentioned you can random lose a ability used at the 3rd timeslot of a day for a day.

This only happen with the 3. timeslot so you can avoid this by placing action or ability that already have a cooldown to the 3. timeslot and use the abilities on the first 2 timeslot.

17 hours ago, Metis said:

Abilities can randomly be lost for a day after using them, if that happens than they'll return after that cooldown day has passed. To my knowledge there's nothing that influences the odds of any part of that, it's all just random.

Many thanks. You are correct it reappeared as an ability a few days later :)