Black Chicken Studios Forums

What is extra credit?

Von-Wulfen

Extra Credit adds to your exam score. And yes, the game is intelligent enough to assign extra credit to a class you have if you gain it for a class you're not enrolled in. As for whether it's worth it, REs don't exactly give you much choice on the matter. Take what they give you and be happy it's not just a trip to the infirmary.

3 minutes ago, Metis said:

Extra Credit adds to your exam score. And yes, the game is intelligent enough to assign extra credit to a class you have if you gain it for a class you're not enrolled in. As for whether it's worth it, REs don't exactly give you much choice on the matter. Take what they give you and be happy it's not just a trip to the infirmary.

Many Thanks :)

21 hours ago, Metis said:

Is there a way to see extra credit or merits etc I have in each of my classes?

32 minutes ago, Metis said:

It's not something you really need to keep track of, but if you really want to, Notepad. Or if you're going whole hog on the old-school aspect, an actual, physical notepad.

I have lots of notepads :) Ill have to go back through my calendar history and take notes :)

Typically you don't get enough extra credit to influence your exams much. All it does is add the stated amount (usually if not always +2) and it directly adds that amount to your mid and final exam scores. As finals are usually around 110-120 points on the high end, it might influence your grade by around 1 per cent.

If you want to learn more about exam grades, you can look up my gradebook thread.

(shameless plug, haha)

1 hour ago, freespace2dotcom said:

Typically you don't get enough extra credit to influence your exams much. All it does is add the stated amount (usually if not always +2) and it directly adds that amount to your mid and final exam scores. As finals are usually around 110-120 points on the high end, it might influence your grade by around 1 per cent.

If you want to learn more about exam grades, you can look up my gradebook thread.

(shameless plug, haha)

This is really handy as I need to learn more about how to pass exams etc, I have been working on my Class subskills and study level one by one.

Apart from skill level and study level are there any other Parent skills I need to train or learn to help me with grades?

Archived