Black Chicken Studios Forums

Is there any connection between stores and classes or adventures?

Von-Wulfen

Is there any connection between stores and classes or adventures?
For instance, will there come a time that I will be informed I need Item x from store x to complete a class assignment or progress further on an adventure?
I Now know of 2 shops and a catalog. Some items I have seen seem to give attribute boosts etc (these seem to be very costly and out of my reach), but other items I have seen, well I'm not quite sure why you would want them unless for some experiment or other use I have not yet learned of, or crafting.
How important is it to discover as many stores as possible?
Also, is there a way to tell what items are illegal on campus? 
I acquired some Caramel Chews that can reduce a little stress from an adventure. Are they permitted for me to carry as a food item or should I store them in my wardrobe?

Cheers :) 

There's a singular adventure I can recall off-hand where you need to have a specific item equipped to do it, and you get the item the stage before you need it, so don't worry about that.

Shops are as important as your ability and desire to buy stuff from them. So, useless to essential, depending.

Just if the item description says that it is, otherwise there's no ingame indicator.

Food items are fine to carry, just keep in mind that most food items spoil. So use or sell them in time.

1 hour ago, Metis said:

There's a singular adventure I can recall off-hand where you need to have a specific item equipped to do it, and you get the item the stage before you need it, so don't worry about that.

Shops are as important as your ability and desire to buy stuff from them. So, useless to essential, depending.

Just if the item description says that it is, otherwise there's no ingame indicator.

Food items are fine to carry, just keep in mind that most food items spoil. So use or sell them in time.

Many thanks :) 

Crafting the Negation Wand (can I.e. started with Botany Extra Credit) need you to have a specific item in your inventor to start and in later stages it will temporary store many items in your backpack that all are needed to continue.

I think there other adventure as well the need you to have a specific item in the backpack that you gained in a earlier step of the same adventure.

14 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

Crafting the Negation Wand (can I.e. started with Botany Extra Credit) need you to have a specific item in your inventor to start and in later stages it will temporary store many items in your backpack that all are needed to continue.

I think there other adventure as well the need you to have a specific item in the backpack that you gained in a earlier step of the same adventure.

Most excellent:) I will have to try and get some extra credit from Botany class.

I also took Negation as a class, so this would be cool :) 

Is there a path to achieve this or is it a reward tied to an adventure where botany skills are needed and you have success in that adventure?

The adventure is called To the Fields! and its limited to people who have Botany as class but is named in the mod base "Botany Extra Credit Adventure" that why I call it like this above.

There is a side entry to this adventure if you somehow gain the rare plant "Schwarzbart Weed" ^^ what then allow you to craft the wand with this adventure.

(I.e. you can gain this weed with the adventure The Board Game )

2 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

The adventure is called To the Fields! and its limited to people who have Botany as class but is named in the mod base "Botany Extra Credit Adventure" that why I call it like this above.

There is a side entry to this adventure if you somehow gain the rare plant "Schwarzbart Weed" ^^ what then allow you to craft the wand with this adventure.

(I.e. you can gain this weed with the adventure The Board Game )

Awesome many thanks :)

Archived