Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association Duo: La Motte-Picquet & Le Triomphant!

Legate of Mineta

Hmm. Just how battle damaged are my clothes? Either way I'll sign some autographs, it's for the war effort after all. 2. Then I need to have some words with our lovely shutterbug... 

I think we should sing any way. That particular song really gets the blood stirring.

Battle damage?  Bos'n, get me my brown pants!
I actually rather enjoy Le Triomphant, and I must say she's my favorite of the french girls.  I'd normally vote #1, as I can actually sing the song myself, but what kind of nation puts "The blood of the impure will water our fields!" in a song.  That's not really something that fits on a cheery radio show.  Therefore, I must help the war effort by voting for option #2!

And later I'll take a headcount of which of the belles bought them.

3 hours ago, Ninjapacman said:

Battle damage?  Bos'n, get me my brown pants!
I actually rather enjoy Le Triomphant, and I must say she's my favorite of the french girls.  I'd normally vote #1, as I can actually sing the song myself, but what kind of nation puts "The blood of the impure will water our fields!" in a song.  That's not really something that fits on a cheery radio show.  Therefore, I must help the war effort by voting for option #2!

And later I'll take a headcount of which of the belles bought them.

An awesome nation that's who. Such an up best song fits and upbeat martial personality like our lovely spirit of Triumph. Hell, bring some Walkuren over and do the battle of the Anthems from Casablanca.

Rip bad ass warrior France.

... I just imagine me, '39 captain Korky, shouting that line of Option 1 over radio for everyone to hear...... well  since I'd like to get home once in a while.... no.

Option 2 would only be tempting in a meta sense, because if it would involve battle torn pics of Panay, DYM and Nel and other future female captains, I'd be onboard. 

So I'll just be the Obelix here and go for Tarte Tatin. Option 3, s'il vous plaît.

Seems the assembled fleet command doesn't mind showing some skin in the name of patriotic duty so far.

I would want to get the list of the first hundred names from Motte though, A. So I can personalize the autograph, and B. As Maus said, to see which Belles in my fleet bought the book. So many uses for that information, even if the answer is none.

>The answer is in fact none 

>Captain does some digging. 

>A set of the "battle damage" pics has been circulated to each Belle in the fleet, which meant they didn't need need to purchase the book.

>Not sure if foiled or it proved my point

12 minutes ago, Dmnt said:

In all my life, there was one question I never thought I would ask myself: "What kind of person would say no to cake?"
Now I'm seeing the answer.

Mineta, could I have my vote changed to option 3, please? I have done a rash decision.

Archived