Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rhialto

How goes the Progress for Y2?

5 posts in this topic

I wonder, now that the final patch for Y1 has been released, and 2018 is well advanced, whether Black Chicken Studios would be kind enough to tell us how the progress goes.

If they will not do this, might they at least tell us something about Y2's mechanics for adventures? Either would be a great encouragement to me as I write Y2 adventures. I do not want to think that I write for a game that will never be released.

Rhi;

When the Team's ready, I'll be first to let you know. :)

Y2 Adventures are similar to Y1 in basic structure, but there are a few other modes of success and failure. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to discuss them in detail, but suffice to say that it is easier to cast spells and use items inside of an Adventure. :)

Using spells in adventures would be grand! Really grand! Having to cast spells before an adventure (because you tried, learned what you needed and then reloaded) always felt a bit off, especially if it was one of the more happy go lucky adventures.

I'd wish you could tell more, but I'm patient and have a great deal of faith and fondness for the story that the team is creating, so I can wait.

I'm not about as much, but best of fortune! - Now if you'll excuse me, I just learned that there was a patch that I need to download ;)

Rhialto;

Unchanged from before, although the Team touches at least one thing (whether code or writing) each week. The drum beats. :)