Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rhialto

How goes the Progress for Y2?

2 hours ago, Metis said:

Also, really hoping Aveline keeps her twin pigtails in Y2...

Have any characters in Y2 had portraits assigned to them that are radically different from Y1? For my part, I have written in one of my Y2 adventures about how Prudence's hairs are blonde, but if she were to get her hairs dyed for Y2, that would need to be rewritten.

Come to think of it, wasn't it mentioned...somewhere that Catherine Chard uses magic to change the color of her eyes? That'd be one change we might see in Y2.

11 hours ago, Rhialto said:

@Legate of Mineta: If Y2 were to ban cancelled, would we be told within a reasonable timeframe upon this forum?

@Legate of Mineta: @Metis is correct. I meant to write: If Y2 were to be cancelled, would we be told within a reasonable timeframe upon this forum?

4 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

It's difficult to imagine a scenario in which it would be cancelled, but I think we'd say it outright, if it were to happen.

Drop out of one or more from the core member for what ever reason is one scenario I can imagine to get projects from BCS cancelled.

(Given that in the last ~6 month I lost 2 people I know trough sudden death such scenario its not that uncommon given the many years of develoment! - one in a traffic ancient and the other just didn't weak up the next morning after going to sleep at a age of 43)

So you say only writings from us related to (our?) year 1 material might be put into year 2 so far and all the other writing is planed for a later DLC?

13 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Y1 writings must go forward, but Y2 may be DLC, or may be base.

Are Y1 writings, in this context, referring to Y2 material that is a sequel to Y1 material?