Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rhialto

How goes the Progress for Y2?

84 posts in this topic

@Legate of Mineta wouldn't it be better to make a extra locked progress thread for year 2 where you post about once per month a update instead of answer question to it every few days?

I think naming it after Rikildis' Newspaper would be most proper. That way you can reuse it for all years.

Was about to suggest something along the lines of "The (very slow) road towards Y2", but naming it after Rikildis' newspaper is just a straight-up better idea.

I personal just think its better to have a new thread for year 3. How about:

Academagia Newspaper Collected article about the long way to 1657 (Year 2)

Rhi;

I am not sure, but I would think at the end of the current Sprint- at the end of this month.

Haha!

Now we're asking on the progress made on the vehicle that may or may not be used to announce the progress of Y2. I love it! :)

The pent up emotions we have are getting quite severe. I hope that our psyche doesn't pop under the stress of waiting so long... :(

Legate, I feel for you. You seem to have been turned into our pincushion that has to take the brunt of our anxiousness! ;)

Rhi;

You beat me to it! The Team met for planning and we discussed the topic.

However, given the amount of time they felt it would take to do it properly, or to their satisfaction, they didn't want to commit. They are happy to field questions and answers as they have done, but as time allows, so they can best focus on development in the hours available.

So it is for now, at any rate. :)

It would be somewhat hilarious, in the worst way possible, if Y2 was delayed further by the Team giving regular updates on Y2's development.

Is it expected that the course list will be finalized by the time the beta rolls?

Would it be fair to assume the game is in very late alpha right now?