Black Chicken Studios Forums

KS Update 99: Exeter & Chiyoda

Panay's Ghost

When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be!”

Option 1. To the rest of the captains, “if thou are not versed in the business of adventures...get thee aside and pray...whilst I engage these giants in combat...”

I think lots of people in a fleet with Chiyoda benefit from this. If she's focused on a miniature course it lessens the chance of stray golf balls impacting one's super structure when she's practicing driving...

Hard to pick here. Three is right out, no need to point out the obvious to Chiyoda, be better to offer assistance for her undoubtedly Belle crazy plan to return the favor to Exeter, who, in her efforts to make friends with the Japanese, should really have looked into the cultural similarities between how they treat gifts and how certain European cultures treat gifts. The gift cycle is important as is keeping it in balance. 

Note to self, hint to Chiyoda that I'd like to taste her cooking to angle for a home made bento.

One also wonders where Exeter's getting the money for all this, but that's a question for the quartermaster and paymaster. 

Back to point it could also be amusing to sweat Exeter just a bit about her initial gift to the Captain, but that would probably result in her doing something even more over the top, and I don't want to impede my flagship too much.

So, that leaves but one option. If you can't beat them, join them. After all... "What man can pretend to know the riddle of a woman's mind?"

Option 1 if you will. My lance Sancho, and perhaps some wine.

Spoiler

> promote goodwill amongst the international community

*popcorn*

>My lance, Sancho

SDScDA3.png:P

> Wait. Can we just take a moment to compare the hand-built golf course to the present you got for me back when we first met? Just so we know where we all stand? 

No need to bother His Holiness the Captain with such petty answers.

My second name is Captain State-the-obvious..... but meh, who am I to stem myself against a wave that big. 

But windmills on a Mini-/Midgetgolf course is just silly. I've only ever seen such nonsense in american movies, never on a real course in the five countries of Europe I've played it.

Ist das ganze Leben nicht ein Kampf gegen Windmühlen? Option 1, if you please.

Archived