Black Chicken Studios Forums

Proposed Patch for Y1

Rhialto

lol "Rikildis von Kiep succeeded at using Investigation on Rikildis von Kiep" it might be great to know what other think about one self but ingame it have no real function as she should already know about her self.

if there ever be a other fix / dlc for Y1 this could also need some fix.

Stress Bonus still have some problems. I had 4 stress and could use 2x7 stress bonus + 1x 6 stress bonus on a Saturday but the Stress Max was only 22! So ended up having 25 Stress the next day what is over the 22 I could handle but nothing happened to me because I put rest at the last time slot at the Sunday, ohh and yes I even increased the stress even more from the actions I did this Sunday ^^.

Planning text say it is Finesse but is actual Insight!

Random Event - Soup Exit 1 Success Text "I…. have a meeting with Professor [Character]Character/Selection/Morvidus/Eliana " make me wonder when she became a Professor! But even if she got the Professor title by now it is quite the bad idea to bring up this excuse in front of Eliana her self ;)