Black Chicken Studios Forums

Update 163

lazarusdw

At first I thought American Football, then Karate...... only my third attempt was stage dancing.

>New minor objective for the entire Kriegsmarine: Steal a French coat for NewO. 

And my first genuine thought on the food was: They're serving French destroyers? Also I would personally argue Stopfleber is the worst.

Note further the Kriegsmarine has very little difference between sailors and officers meals. That lesson from November 1918 sticks with the Deutsche Marine to this day. The only ones getting "extras" are U-Boot crews. The only permanent "extra" officers get is a way more comfy mess. It also has the bonus of keeping the caboose smaller.

And powdered egg is versatile. Or does the USN serve it raw????

So long for now or until I get a better look at NewO.

Odd for a US belle to complain about food.  From the accounts I’ve heard, every other nation envied the food the US navy got to eat.  It was apparently some of the highest quality naval grub of the war.

As for suggestions on who next...let’s bring back Kenobi.  I haven’t see her in a very long time.

I know that she was one of the most recent Belles interviewed, but I really would like to see Conte di Cavour...

On 1/25/2020 at 5:10 PM, Ninjapacman said:

As for suggestions on who next...let’s bring back Kenobi.  I haven’t see her in a very long time

Oh, although Obi-wan Kenobi would be a pretty good choice aswell...

On 1/25/2020 at 10:10 PM, Ninjapacman said:

Odd for a US belle to complain about food.  From the accounts I’ve heard, every other nation envied the food the US navy got to eat.  It was apparently some of the highest quality naval grub of the war.

Yeah, maybe in the allied forces.....