Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Historynerd

KS Update 168

She accepts both Fräulein und Hochgeboren.

As I stated elsewhere: I'm very confident to be able to beat Ihro Hochgeboren in a round or 20 of Offiziersskat/Bauernskat. German children learn it to be prepared to learn proper Skat.

I'm more and more convinced AGS might not be my go-to ship of choice to integrate into my Kriegsmarineflotte..... 

German check:

Spoiler

Yeah, not much.
Except for the missing capitalization of "Aktivitäten", but Spee is on it. So no worries here.
Maybe invest the first made USD into an Umlaut-key. It's Fräulein, not Fraulein.

Sorry to butt in here but is everybody safe? Cause the Corona Virus has been affecting loads of people in many nations. 

David;

Speaking for our team, we've had only one case of (suspected) coronavirus in the Team, and they self-quarantined early. The rest of us followed along as soon as we saw how it was going. So far, so good, and everyone has enough ramen and toilet paper. :)

How about you? Staying healthy and safe?

I'm fine. Sitting tight, and getting my nose out of the door just for essential reasons, but so far so good. I hope it's the same for everyone in here. 👍