dingbat91

Introduce Yourself

339 posts in this topic

There also backgrounds that have a adventure attached to them now beside the Secret Background.

Schohanwicht was in the base game, and Secret Heritage I think was added all the way in DLC 1, actually. The usual way to enter Schohanwicht was kinda BS, so BCS added the background sooner rather than later.

I remember reading about the original method once. I think the only way to get there now is through the background which makes sense, but you'd think they'd want to recruit exceptional students. Well, there's always y2.

well, bought it on steam as well now. So now my friends can see when i'm playing it and maybe get interested ^^

I tend to play slightly more action-oriented games most of the time (albeit I favor exploration over difficult combat), but RPG's do feature prominently in what I enjoy, and I must admit I'm a Harry Potter fanfiction addict lol so yeah that helps somewhat with my interest here.

Greetings 'n' salutations.  Here's a married boy, approaching middle age, with a decades-running addiction to RPG character design and intricate replay value -- i.e., this is one of my dream games.

Raised in Seattle and a few bits of Australia, I'm currently staying with retired parents in Queensland.  The short story is that of an over-educated (in the sense of not having applied most of my learning/training in any professional capacity) and underemployed (in the sense of indecision and non-careerism) mope, low on ambition and high on escapism, but with an expanding curiosity about "the real world" (particularly neuroscience) over the last decade.

Cheers!

P.S.  Judging by the fact that this window has consistently had one tab devoted to these forums and three tabs devoted to the Wikia site, I'll probably be found 'over there' more readily than 'here' for the time being.

On 8/17/2010 at 5:25 PM, Legate of Mineta said:

Please report all bugs and typos on the support forum. We take them quite seriously, and will address each that we can.

Is there not a sticky of typo reports?  (Since I have a copyeditor alter-ego, I was going to ask a few questions about protocol here, then figured they'd get answered if I poked around the support forum.  But I'm not seeing any clear repository of typo reports over there, and a search only turns up uses of the word 'typo' in scattered posts.)

Not a sticky, but the repository would be the DLC 17 Bugs topic. Incidentally, Legate, should that topic be stickied? I mean it'd have to get un-stickied come the content update (which is going to be called what, DLC 17.5?), but other than that...

Good evening, all. I have played Academagia for some time, and am quite pleased with the game. Like many here, I am partial to roleplaying games of various kinds. I generally do not engage on forums such as this, but in this case I have made an exception. I look forward to discussing the world that the developers and this community have created. :)

Yeah welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.