Black Chicken Studios Forums
dingbat91

Introduce Yourself

Hello all! I've been about the forums the last week or so since finding out about the game and decided I might as well make an account and join the community. Amongst other genres I'm a fan of RPG's, Visual Novels, and Fantasy; as such finding a game that covered all three of those was a surprise and a delight. As a consummate Steam user I'll be waiting for the games release over there (concurrent with DLC 17 I suppose), but what I've seen so far has me excited to try it out.

Besides Academagia if there's an off-topic sub forum somewhere you'll likely find me posting there from time to time on fantasy & sci-fi media, law, and tech. In any event, nice to make your acquaintance!

Always a pleasure to see a little bit of new activity on the forums. Hopefully the Steam release will coincide with a flurry of new posts.

Also welcome from me to the forums.

About the people from Steam I'm not that optimistic like Freespace as they usual stay over at the steam forum.

Maybe so, but even 1 or 2 new posters would be a flurry compared to our current situation. :)

Hello! My name is Weirdgamer and I decided to join up. I've long been interested in Academagia, but I only purchased it recently. It's a fun game, and then I discovered how easily modable it is. I hope to create some fun content for everyone.

Unfortunately I've run into a issue there, which I won't go into detail here, but over on the modder's corner.

I hope I have some good times here!

Hello! You can call me Erratic, and I recently got the game on sale on Steam. Still fiddling with character creation (I keep remaking my character for no good reason) but I'm excited. :D

Welcome!. boy, you'd think Academagia was out off print with this release on steam gathering so many new people.

It's Really encouraging seeing Academagia at the top of the forum again after years playing second and fourth fiddle.

Welcome to the forums! If you have questions feel free to ask (And to be honest, I was surprised that they moved Academagia up, several times now I have gone into Sheherazade's forums out of habit :unsure: )

wow wow wow. I'm back :o I had given up on ever seeing year 2, after 5 years or more since the first one, but today I see the game show up in steam. So I'm excited again!

my last posts were from 2010-2011 :D so whats been happening since fellas? ^^

wow wow wow. I'm back :o I had given up on ever seeing year 2, after 5 years or more since the first one, but today I see the game show up in steam. So I'm excited again!

my last posts were from 2010-2011 :D so whats been happening since fellas? ^^

Uhmm many DLC and some CP ... we are now at DLC 17

Lots of new DLC, at least a few Secret Projects, people coming and people going, Steam version of course, quite a bit.

What hasn't happened is Y2, but that should go without saying at this point :P.

I'm not sure what DLC I was on when I played last. I think dlc10 or 11? I might give it a nother go soon. I'm assuming my old save files wont work anymore? (if I can find them at all :P)

Better start a new game as you would miss all things added with the new DLC if you continue an old game and DLC 16 and 17 are big ones.

Very big ones indeed. Wasn't Schohanwicht added since then? Or at least the secret Gates background?

Not to mention the extra adventures, students, and a certain rock Familiar. :)