Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

Could there be in Y2 books that teach characters about multiple locations? I ask because another frustrating thing for me about the research mechanic is how many of them are tied to locations that are not located through skill ups but must be found randomly. Surely there could be justified in universe the existence of books about notable places in Mineta and surrounding mountain peaks? I would understand if other places (such as Academagia and the Imperial Reserve) were not treated in this way (due to the secretiveness of both locations), but Mineta is a large and famous city, and mountain peaks are very obvious to find.

Transforming the player into an ant for 1 timeslot could be an interesting adventure for a later year. Crawling around the hill that is your school uniform would be an start ^^.  Because of all the dangers that come from this small size especial from other animals / familiar I think even year 3 might be to early for such an adventure.  

Could BCS release a paid DLC that would allow players to choose the target of etiquette relationship-maximum increases? I have been trying for hours but cannot get Uliva. Also, the DLC might allow players to choose professors' favors. It could be accompanied by a patch to make the adjustments to the prodigy: incantation background.

Inspired by the insanity that was my most recent play (successful in the end), I have a suggestion - that Y2 take into account situations when the player has made a pact with Daviasque the Living but lacks the book (my character had it confiscated - but still has Candies of the Gnawing Void).

On 3/10/2015 at 6:19 PM, Legate of Mineta said:

In Y2 there are foundations for out of campus romances, especially back home.

Is this still planned? And will it take into account whether PCs have Affection with NPCs?

Speaking of off-campus relationships:

1. Are there plans for the PC to be able to interact with Pelia over the summer? If not, may I write something up for her?

2. Will it be possible to lead a classmate or friend (or romantic partner) to enroll at the Schohanwicht School in a future year (even if not Y2)?

• 2 weeks later...

I think a other fun and money collecting event from older Vernin would be great!

How about a race trough a parkour on flying items, like a cauldron, a elephant, a carpet, a Pegasus and maybe 2 more, that can only go to limited altitude.  The watcher can bet on who will win and the winner of the races can earn some money.

The player could either ignore it, join the race, bet on who will win or even play a prank. Natural both the racer and the gamble, including the player, might use magic to influence the outcome but if not subtile enough they will be removed from the event and the bet / entry fee will not be returned and the offender even have to pay a penalty.

A other dark idea for an adventure or event chain.

A new miracle drug hit the black market that increases the magic power of Glamour by a lot if taken regular but once you stop taking it your health, stamina and Glamour magic take a big hit for about 1 month (natural no one tell this side effect in advance).

No matter if the player decide to take this drug, once (s)he know about it (s)he can start investigate where it comes from. After some months (maybe even in the next year) the supply of the drug start to dry up what force the player to investigate if (s)he uses it or be asked by a other student who take it to investigate.

During the investigation the player find out that the main ingredient is a fluid that is under pain withdrawn from a living faerie but the faerie is nearly death by this time.

The player is then given the option to help the drug producer to catch new faerie for a nice sum of money, ignore the issue (the shop stop to sell the drug short after), destroy the manufactory and / or produce something with the help of a professor that limit / remove the withdraw effect.

(Because of the Australia laws against drugs in games I'm not sure if BCS want to put something like this into the game even if it clearly show the downside)