Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

The relationship between a vampire baby and its first food might be an interesting ingame experiment. Because I'm personal curios about the result when this first food survive I only go this far with my suggestion ^^. (it could be that the baby see this human then as something like a parent or "just" as good food ^^)

11 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Dark, but interesting. ;)

So, I was thinking that a dark short adventure could have thieves' guild recruit Miya Hikari being assigned to give a dead cat to an orphanage owner as a threat - and the PC would help her to deliver this "gift".

14 minutes ago, Metis said:

In theory [obscurity]'s supposed to hide your involvement if you do something Hostile to another student, so that they won't retaliate if they proc their Persecution Chance. In practice, who knows. It's not an often used mechanic.

Will obscurity play a larger role in Y2?

If year 2 keep the timed function it should be possible to make a simple simulation of the growth of plant &  animal in the game. Especial if you have something to do for the healthy growth, without costing a new timeslot, every few days / week it might add a new aspect to the game.

9 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

If year 2 keep the timed function it should be possible to make a simple simulation of the growth of plant &  animal in the game. Especial if you have something to do for the healthy growth, without costing a new timeslot, every few days / week it might add a new aspect to the game.

What is this timed function?

I think the forced event / adventure system also need to handling for when the player fail to attend the event/adventure i.e. because (s)he is sick, have hall sessions or decided to spend the timeslot on something else. So I think it would be good if in the editor there 3 exception handlings (1. sick 2. detention / hall session 3. set something else in the timeslot in case it need the full timeslot) to set what penalty the player get and if there is a try again/ continue in how many timeslot

@Legate of Mineta: An interesting idea for an adventure with Louise - a young man or boy from Staade shows up in Mineta, trying to get the PC to help him meet Louise. When he meets Louise, he reveals that he is under the impression that there were romantic feelings that developed between them during the summer vacation. Louise tells him (helped by the PC, who can guide her into various emotions and expressions), that he misinterpreted her feelings. Possibly this adventure could end with Louise confessing (only to the PC!) that she does not understand why women are attracted to men.