Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

If the student is going home then ti would be interesting with a quest that depicts the familiars meeting with the family... Their reaction and the Familiars attempts to "properly" introduce itself.

Maybe you got a rat familiar and the aunt or someone in the family has a severe phobia :P

Never midn ghosts and shades and weird familiars... I think most people will accept Birds and haws though...

Or maybe that's part of the the homecoming quest or event? or something? When a family gets a wizard in the family they also get a familiar.

oh... can you imagine what the familiar's parents would say if they learned that not only is the 'master' to their son a lousy wizard, but someone from the masters family also beat up their kid for no other reason than a phobia? UUUuuuh! Revenge is at hand!

Sounds great :) The homecomming really needs a small notification of the familiar, maybe allow it to greet the famly or try and present itself in the best way possible... Maybe by using basic social skills, either you taught it or you didn't don't think it should be a huge thing but a sucessful social might give the familair a small skill step or two in a social skill. Maybe. Maybe a small reaction from your family :) Recognizing the umm.. well, social skills of the familiar... Im sure the writers could think of something creative :)

How about the Player who read the introduction letter at the game start get the effect of Pray For Calm Days.

The idea behind this is to give a small addetional help for player who do this game the first time and putting it to the last page of the letter gives the player the choise if he whant it or not.

How about a quest where your familiar visits the admiratio/imperial Market and tries to do some shopping.. The familiar has seen the Master's shopping procedures several times, point out an item and give a few shiny things to the merchant.

And there is this toy or thing that the familiar really wants! Now, how to aquire it?

Or maybe the Familiar was given a few pims to pickup some supplies and then got the chance to negotiate to get something a little extra on the side... Maybe with some complication along the way.

Sometimes it feels like the familiar is very much non pressent or uninvolved in the wizards life.... After I completed the hawks adventures, is it just sleeping in it's roost for the rest of the year? :P

Maybe some daily event's where you can choose to do soemthign on your own or have your familiar help you with something while you continue your work, if you familiar is sucessful then the sucess get's even better, you could continue your work while your familiar helped you fetch soemthign or run an errand for you.

Maybe getting you extra credit or merit for completing a task while at the same time gettign something else that you really wanted to do, done.

Maybe have your familiar complete your Arithmetic homework while you're out playing Rimbal with your friends! Then when you get back you go through the homework quckly double checking it to see it all look good, and there you go! Homework done, fun and play enjoyed! And your friends wonder how you manage to get the time to do both your homework and spend time with them.

Sounds like the perfect setup, have your familiar do the homework for one class whiel you do another set of homewhork then when you are doen you check up on the work the familiar has done. The failure or sucess coudl be based on your familiars skills at a certain class topic and it's studdy habits, and maybe an extra check on Caligraphy... Is the text legible!?! is that a 1 or a 7?

Im guessing the familiar will get even more involved as the years pass and it gains more skills. Perhaps familiar research skills could add the ability of Studdy at the "vene... whatever it's name was" library with your familair. adding an extra point of learning/studdying and maybe a random skilstep for the familiar in something that could possibly happen in the library..

That way spending some time training your familiar might actualy pay of in the long run.

hehe if you begin having familiars doing your homework, then we need homework that needs doing and a carrot (or stick) for doing (or not doing) it (or both!). The carrot might be lessened if your familiar does it, but you get time to do other stuff, like plan that date or fight off pirates or attend the sewing-class you've wanted to go to all your life -maybe.

Would be really sweet though.

Next we will get a quest where we put a glamour on our familair so it can go to our classes for a day while we're out doing, something we think is more interesting... So the Familiar get's a little adventure and we get an adventure aswell :D Just put it all in the same advneture... Is it possible to have the adventure to swtich between familiar and student mid-adventure? I think kit sohuld be, been playing around with the mod tool but I havn't had that much time.

The possibilities for dissaster are endless!

Or even more shocking, the familiar makes a better impression on people than you usualy do :P And then your confusingly wondering what everyoen is congratulatign you about?!? What happend?

I've actually considered just that, but apparently we need some further glamour knowledge ;) "aspects" I think it was. I'll look it up tomorrow(ish). But yeah, I'd agree that high glamour, high familiar kinship and bonds => able to have familiar attend class for you once in a while. ;)

You could also add planning if the studen't is good at planning and prepare the familiar for the class if you're good at planning :) to lower the rolls needed for the familiar. The teacher, the topic of the day, or what you think will be the topic and if there was an assignment to hand in.

I want to see what would happen if your Familiar took a pop quiz for you. :)

Just immagine if it's a popquiz about birds for a hawk or toads for the toad, maybe goldfishes for the goldfish ;)

The quizes start and your familiar teaches/corrects the teacher!

Maybe it's a quiz to encourage the student's to broaden their views and the student(familiar) broadens the view of the teacher!

I promised to return with the word, and the word is Go-- *cough* "Ideals" Now what this is, how it ties into glamour, the when how and where... I don't know. Look here and on the start of the next page to know as much as me. I vote we get a fourth year to fix us up with a replica spell and just use that.

I promised to return with the word, and the word is Go-- *cough* "Ideals" Now what this is, how it ties into glamour, the when how and where... I don't know. Look here and on the start of the next page to know as much as me. I vote we get a fourth year to fix us up with a replica spell and just use that.

Maybe we could get some guidance soemwhere, or a special scroll or a combination of scrill, phemes and some kind of artifact, plust you have to be very good at Glamour... something like 20 base skill or something... And maybe pull of some extra "buffing" first in addition to the base skill.

Or maybe if we made friends with Oan Sung and completed here entire questline, I know I did on one of my characters, longer than I expected... Anyway, maybe the quest could involve here and she helps you pull the spell of with some extra help. Because she has got another HUGE adventure and she wants your "sharp eyes" to help her figure it out. Then she as a 4th year when we're in the secodn year might be able to help or have soem idea of how to pull it of. Might even teach us sometihng along the way.