Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

I also had the event where a seemstress made me a nice set of handtailored robes.... Will I be able to make my own robes in Year 2? I noticed that I could make some other stuff in Year one but no robes.

(Feels like a Fashionista) :P

Surely it should be possible to make some modifications and additions.

On the faith healer Adventure, there is a broken reference link to the player character. In the path I took, I used the "insult" option, and it eventually lead to a point where I got "This child lacks the magic of the Gods inside of &him/her&!"

Edit: Actually, there are two broken links of the same type there.

Do familiars get pranked a lot in later years?

My hawk had that event where it got hit by a potion bottle, probably just an accident... But who knows with all the stuff thats going on in that school...

How about a familair quest where one of the schools pranksters pranks your familiar and it decides to get it's revenge.

Either it gets it revenge on it's own, (double humiliation for the prankster) or it asks it's master for some help.... Or rats out on the prankster.

The scene, a master prankster outpranked by a familiar and utterly humiliated!

One a more traditional well planned prank that causes severe stress, glory loss and demerits, maybe a detention not to mention the humiliation of getting outwited by a "insert familiar", or the bully version where the familair rally all the familairs and animals nearby to teach the prankster a lesson! On the Bully version a sucess would make the prankster fear the familiar more than it fears Philipe or any of the big bullys and run away in horror!

Will we be able to use potions and refreshment of the mind or whatever those familiar buffs are called given by the familiar bond during Quests and daily events? If we're carrying the stuff then it would be nice to be able to use them to get ready for a challenging situation or perhaps recover after another challenge that you just manged to beat but that might have hurt you or stressed you out a little...

One thing that mildly miffs me is consulting the artifact registry. I tend to pick up several items that need itentifying and This requires me to spend several days getting every one ID'd. Would it not be possible to have the registy look at multiple items at once? If you have more than one, you'd have to drop off all the items there and come back at some other time (Or pay extra and have them re-delivered to you.) I think that would be a welcome improvement, and if that is too broken, maybe if you tried to identify the book of shadows, well, the people at the registry might be duty-bound to silence, but the delivery person isn't ;)

How about an insight and skill at crafing said item check and have it identified imediately?

Lets say you are a gifted enchater and smith and you find a sword, nothing to fancy just slightly enchanced and average smitting work.. It should be fairly easy for a master smithywizard to identify that item.

If it's clothing then maybe sewing and enchanting or just swing if it's not enchanted. Just right click it in your inventory, either you got the skill to identify it at a first glance or you can pay for someone to identify it or you can research the item.

Or maybe that gets to complicated?