Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

89157Z;

You'll be glad to know that the system for that is much more streamlined. Now, when you shop, you can do so at multiple stores (if they are close enough). It's still one action for Catalog shopping, but you may use any number of them now (I think!)

That's terrific news! I never used 'shop' before but I'll give it a shot now

Albert & SDF - That's right, you'll be able to grocery shop. It's much, much better. :)

The only problem that you'll see is that the stores must be close together. That's no problem at a place like the Admiratio, but if you want to go to a special shop, it may still require an action by itself.

Secret draconic shop of the Dragon merchant? Containing treasure you really want but will have problems affording, and some stuff you wish you didn't know what they were, and a few that you arn't even going to guess on :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

Is it supposed to be possible to do the Legates adventure where he tracks down Ilaro and you set of that catastrophic storm, and then later do the quest with the Triplets where they track down Ilaro and eventualy The legate duels Ilaro a second time?

Is that the same adventure or a different one.

On one I didn't get to go up to the island and instead guarded Ilaro, in the other quest I went up to the island with the triplets?!?

the only things that would explain gettign involved in that later quest would be my increase of my characters glory aswell as friendships.

I don't mind but it feelt like event's doubled up. Maybe my character figured out how to become a multidimentional being that skip back and forth in time allowing him to be at several places at the same time :D

Or maybe that was a second staff that Ilaro tried to snatch, or maybe he went for the staff again, the relevance of the island eluded me though. The island was all about pirate booty?

I'm not sure how but I woudln't mind if adventures got divided into different categories and perhaps had something of a description. Like saying which student, professor or if it's some other type of school or city or general type of adventure.

Especialy when you got 20+ to pick from.

• 4 weeks later...

Junaid;

It's decently far along, but I wouldn't say it's playable by the standards of the current build. Or, rather, it's as playable as v1.0.0 of Y1 was.

I don't know if they intend on doing a beta for it outside of the company. If they do a Kickstarter for artwork, that may be among the rewards, though, we'll see. :)

So... I need to force my will on the stars aswell! Not just other people, seems like I got a lot of work to do then. :ph34r: Hummm, I was of the impression that astrology wouldn't affect the results of a gate event/spell. Or maybe it's just beyond the abilities of any astrologiest to predict the effects much less manipulate the chances and luck for a possitive effect?

Or are you talking about some special gate spell that's somehow related to certain constelations and stuff like that? I think Swartzbart mentioned it before.

Albert;

No, no, I am playing along with Schwarzbart's joke. :)

Although I am sure there's got to be one or two Gate magics that have to do with Astrology. :)

In that case, astrology skill would help you with those very rare magics if you find them or try to use them?