Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

Scenes from a Dialetic Class, 10.

Maybe Test-Taking should come in play as an Investigation to make the essay easier? I mean it is not the hardest roll ever but Test-Taking is kind of built for this.

Student Adventure Eliana 6

Wilderness Survival could be an option here as it includes preparing for bad weather.

Legate?

Using a scale of 0 to 100%, what is the chance of seeing an rpg (Third-person or jrpg or Elder Scrolls style) of Academagia?

It would be so great if we could just walk around and see the city of Mineta first hand instead of reading the descriptions only. I would even settle for a large and detailed map of Elumia.

Legate?

Using a scale of 0 to 100%, what is the chance of seeing an rpg (Third-person or jrpg or Elder Scrolls style) of Academagia?

It would be so great if we could just walk around and see the city of Mineta first hand instead of reading the descriptions only. I would even settle for a large and detailed map of Elumia.

I would say less then 1% as they would have to outsource the complet graphic what would make the game to expensive.

Hopefully we will be able to use both our practical skill, study level to answer quizzes in technical terms and use test taking skills to make the answer even shorter and more precise to what the teacher wanted to hear.

As I understand it class time will be more interactive. I really hope it will be. After all the students spend most of their time in one class or another.

Legate?

You are saying that because you want to see Philippe and Joana and a ~*voluptuous*~ version of me and a Schwarzbart Weed in 3d or something, don't you?

Don't we have a bunch of (admittedly abstract) maps of Mineta and the Academagia already, though? And I thought the Legate said somewhere that the second year will have a map.

@Dreamweaver: You don't really need animation to make a game look good though. Black Chickens tried to kickstart a Ars Magica game and it looked gorgeous even with just still images, and so is actual game like KoDP. But I agree sometimes simple background will do; if they had to draw even the tiniest bit of graphic for all these events and adventures, the game will be quite limited for no big gain.

You are saying that because you want to see Philippe and Joana and a ~*voluptuous*~ version of me and a Schwarzbart Weed in 3d or something, don't you?

Don't we have a bunch of (admittedly abstract) maps of Mineta and the Academagia already, though? And I thought the Legate said somewhere that the second year will have a map.

@Dreamweaver: You don't really need animation to make a game look good though. Black Chickens tried to kickstart a Ars Magica game and it looked gorgeous even with just still images, and so is actual game like KoDP. But I agree sometimes simple background will do; if they had to draw even the tiniest bit of graphic for all these events and adventures, the game will be quite limited for no big gain.

I would love that but I doubt they will ever get the budget for something that massive to be created. They would need to grow the team a lot and have a budget similar to star citizen, which I don't think will happen. Star Citizen is an anamoly boosted by recognition among early PC users who are prepared to spend a lot of money to realize a childhood dream made real by one of their childhood heroes.

Meow!

But I don't even know what a BattleMace figure set looks like. :mellow:

But I am sure Schwarzbart can give me some details right?!

Is plastic invented yet in this setting, actually?

Seeing that they have to be assembled, the joints probably look just as bad as the stuff we have. We have to paint it too, so it probably is all grey or white at first. It is probably not very large and more along the size of chess pieces. They... um, I am not familiar with Warhammer (that's what it's based on right?) so you should just google Warhammer minis and call it a day actually.

I had a Gundam figure once.

It was a samurai-like with a scythe and a dagger. The body-parts were already coloured plastic and the only thing I had to colour were the blades.

Since then, I got quite a few Bionicle bots, I never had to colour anyone of them. :mellow:

Anyways, I suspect the Battlemace figure-set should be like the Bionicle set, one hour of painfully connecting each piece and posing them or playing with them like a kid for a few hours before setting them against each other in a mightyly epic battle with one another!

Or just put the completed model into a glass case and forget about them. :P

• 3 weeks later...