Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

34 minutes ago, Schwarzbart said:

Although I don't think it ever will be changed but my personal biggest remaining wish for year 1 would be a school report, with the real exam scores, maybe even with some notes form the professor / legate, at the end so that this year really can be handled a stand alone. 

@Legate of Mineta: Could this at least be implemented in Y2?

I would suggest to change this as a comprehensive list of the exam results at the end of a year is something needed to get the feeling this year have really ended. Or do your team really want the people to wait 5 RL years+ to get a acceptable ending for year 2 also?

One of the big complains over at steam is the combination that BCS need way to long for get year 2 done together with the issue that year 1 have nothing that feel as good ending for this year.

I know you want people to buy the next year but refusing to give a good ending point at each year can actual have the opposite effect.

If you don't want to give a school report in the the hand of the students how about a pinwand where the professor put on a list of all exam results and who ranked at what place for each exam.

This lists could be placed in a window that is scrollable so that the player can search her / him self for the results (s)he want to know.

Edit: Maybe without the score it could work also like:

Calligraphy

Passed

1 Philip Hauk Vernin

2 Emilia Picotti Avila

….

Failed

…. 

29 Carmine Sturzo Aranza

On 4/21/2019 at 9:11 PM, Rhialto said:

@Legate of Mineta: An interesting idea for an adventure with Louise - a young man or boy from Staade shows up in Mineta, trying to get the PC to help him meet Louise. When he meets Louise, he reveals that he is under the impression that there were romantic feelings that developed between them during the summer vacation. Louise tells him (helped by the PC, who can guide her into various emotions and expressions), that he misinterpreted her feelings. Possibly this adventure could end with Louise confessing (only to the PC!) that she does not understand why women are attracted to men.

I was thinking that this adventure would be better for Y3 - and could involve the young man and Louise having bonded over hawking in Staade over the summer. This could leave a Y2 adventure in which the PC and Louise go hawking together.

@Legate of Mineta: An idea that I hope will be in Y2 - and if it is not, I will write one I hope - would be an adventure in which the Triplets and the PC sneak away to a hidden place and be friends with each other - perhaps with flirtation if the PC has affection with any of them. The Triplets are so serious and secretive in their Y1 adventures - it would warm my heart to read a story in which they use their competence to, at least for a little while, act like the adolescents that they are rather than budding archmages, adventurers, spies, and/or criminal masterminds.