Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

On 9/6/2020 at 2:02 PM, Legate of Mineta said:

Ah, you mean their AI? I don't know that that's possible in Y1. If you mean Y2, though, sure.

Yes. That is what I meant.

@Legate of Mineta, would it be possible for stories in Y2 to admit that second year students were meant to study brewing during their first years, or would that be inappropriate?

@Legate of Mineta, I have a proposed research topic for Y2 that would be based upon something that is definitely in the Public Domain - the Aklo letters. I was thinking that Uliva could use some secret script called Aklo, which would be an abugida. The lore would introduce to the player what abugidas are while hinting about the things that would be written in the fictional Aklo abugida.

@Legate of Mineta: I hope that one potential romance for future years could be between a student of the Schohanwicht PC and an Oursuki gates mage who, although insane due to [redacted] at the school, is more than comic relief - and can be rescued from the Oursuki school and made saner by a PC. Gates mages make good rescuers, as Y1 already reveals.

• 2 weeks later...

@Legate of Mineta: I hope that any such scene with Lambert Cobo would take into account Pamela's Y1 adventure, in which Cobo uses gates magic. And for Sima, I hope that the PC could have the option of being completely non-surprised. In fact, may I write for you people such a scene? I would be appropriately ambiguous about future events, and the Team would of course be free to edit it.

@Legate of Mineta: As a bit of random worldbuilding, may I suggest that Miya's land have as its alphabet song the "Ametsuchi" rather than the "Iroha"? The Iroha, after all, is a paraphrasement of a portion of the Nirvana Sutra, which may be a bit too real-life oriented for the game (although I could see a way in which the Iroha could be used by Gates Mages in Cyve, given that it was in real life created by tantric Buddhist disciples of Kuukai - who would have been a mage if our universe were having magic, in my opinion). Plus, the Ametsuchi allows for more sounds to be represented (useful in a cosmopolitan setting such as Cyve), and could be used by me to make a creepy implication about Uliva's knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Rhialto said:

@Legate of Mineta: I have an idea for a scene (insertable in whichever game the team wants) in which the PC confesses to being a mastery mage - to his girlfriend Cinzia Ammacapani. Leading to potentially very funny conversation about her dominance and his mastery magic. Would this be acceptable?

Cinzia is my favorite, she is like Satsuki from Kill la Kill and Ava from the Sunrider. I want to learn Mastery too, so that's something for my character.

• Like 1