Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

yes, I mean like those dress up flash game where you drag the eye, mouth, nose, eye, hair, etc. to the background pose picture of neck and shoulder...

But I guess is easier to ask the user to upload the image at character creation instead.

If I get the ability of the Mod Tool right it is posible to let Adventures split?

So how about giving the player in the Dance of Fools the ability to choose betwean

"I spend the day at the school and thry to prepear a costum for the fest in the evening" for the classic Holiday

and

"I spend the day at the city with some friends (long)" for the long new Holiday

I also hope there would be a other choice where you stay for Itinera.

I have a compatibility request:

Can you pretty please not use the system's default color schema on the mouse over popups?

The reason I ask is that I prefer to use a red on black scheme, but every so often theres a problem where the text and background will be the same color, like black on black. That's happening with the new mouse-over windows on the attributes and adventures.

It's trivial to change my color scheme to Windows default and back, but it's annoying to do that all the time, and the Windows colors are ugly. It's more important to someone with serious color blindness.

Copy of one of my Suggestions in a other Thread.

For the Forced Adventures would it posible to have a decision screen that ask you if you whant to start this adventure now or later from the adventure list?

This decision could also be placed in Adventure chains at later steps if the player whant to continue right now or go back for now.

I am not sure about the balancing of this but it helps to give the player the info that there is some Adventure and also the ability to do adventures that apear to be in short follow up to be done in one day.

I am Wrong? I havent realy looked deep into this so fare but I think this way should work:

step 2

Would you return back to the Academy?

Exit 1 "I take a break" step 3a (Begin ="Athonos Juvelia", End = "Kaliri 28", Variance 0)

Exit 2 "I continue" step 3b (Offset = 0, Duration = 0, Variance = 0)

step 3a

You return back to the place where you stoped the Adventure

Exit 1 "Continue" step 3b (Offset = 0, Duration = 0, Variance = 0)

Probably even this will work:

step 2

Normal Adventure text

Exit 1 "Action 1" step 3 (Offset = 0, Duration = 0, Variance = 0)

Exit 2 "Action 2" step 3 (Offset = 0, Duration = 0, Variance = 0)

Exit X "I return to the Academy for now" step 2 (Begin ="Athonos Juvelia", End = "Kaliri 28", Variance 0)

I don't know if it's ever been requested before, but would it be possible for the student eadventures to have the associated student's name in the title/hover-over? Sometimes I really want to run a particular fellow-student adventure, but have to spend quite a while hunting for it before I figure out which adventure it is.

emerssso;

It's possible to do it in the Title, although I'm not clear on how it would look. We'll play around with it for a bit, and see if we can do that well.

Thanks!

I just realized a possible alternative would be to include the Adventure Title in the Information on a student. Like I said, not too picky about this. I just feel like you should be able to always run say, your Clique-mates' adventures, since the adventures are really how you get to know the other students.

Now that Improved Familiar Handling is awesomely more usefull, I think it might be a good idea to improve Go Outside the Fences Action a bit too. And perhaps it would be nice if the familiar skill bonusses would be included in the mouse over, just like all the other bonusses.

And I was thinking that it would be nice if there was some sort midday break between the lessons, like most schools irl have.

That break could than be used for social activities, gossiping. In other words an extra slot for all those social actions/abilitues I now hardly get around to using.

So much to do, so little time :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oi I cant belive I forgot to suggest this. What about an event log? Like for example, I have a tendency to end an event without noticing that theres more than 1 page, it's just a reflex but it would be nice if you could go back and see the text from that event and read it agian.......

Hrmmmm sorry if it doesnt make to much sense im not very good at clearly putting my point across.

Cassidy;

Thanks for the suggestion- this is an interesting idea, because the number of Stages is highly variable, and can range from 3 to over 10, depending on the Adventure. We might do something with this in the presently existing feature which shows the current Adventure Stage, but we'll see. :)

Thanks!

Miguel;

That's not a bad idea- something similar has been requested by another Academagian, and we'll see if we can implement it. :)