Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

kazooka;

Schwarzbart is correct- if your Clique Members already have a better Skill than you, they will use it instead. Sacrifice is a very potent tool, though, as it can bypass any Difficulty...at a Relationship cost, of course. :)

It's good to have official confirmation that a diverse skill set in your Clique can be beneficial. B)

Oh and I'm still waiting for a fox familiar... You could call him Reynard, that's my suggestion for improvement.:P

You already automatic use the best Roll of your Clique in Adventures and the Color coding only shows the best roll of the Clique, at last if I know it correct.

(I.e. in my RPG my Char didn't have Enchant but one of my Clique haved it at a good level so automatic the Atribute+Skill of the NPC was used)

So sacrifice is no good thing to do because you abuse your clique member!

Wow, I had absolutely no idea about that one, and I've been obsessively reading the forums and wikis for the past week or so. Is that every action, or just adventure actions?

New suggestion: Make this issue a lot clearer.

Wow, I had absolutely no idea about that one, and I've been obsessively reading the forums and wikis for the past week or so. Is that every action, or just adventure actions?

New suggestion: Make this issue a lot clearer.

My exact reaction to this revelation. Now a clique is more than just getting their ability and is more meaningful. It shouldn't be a secret at all.

maybe in the Tutorial Story? I'll mention it to the Content Team

It crossed my mind that most of the complaint in the forum could be solved with a better tutorial, preferably automatic and you will proceed to the next stage regardless of success just so the player can collect the information step by step per day.

kazooka;

Only Adventures. I agree, it is deserving of a little attention- maybe in the Tutorial Story? I'll mention it to the Content Team.

Thanks!

Well, it could also be brought up in the relationship/friend mechanic is first mentioned of the Mentor adventure chain. I think it's the segment after your initial meeting with mentor, the first you have to use Adventure to access.

We do think that a better Tutorial is needed- but this is something for Year 2. :)

Ehh...sound like something that should be in every year...

But we will make do with mod or online guide...

How about some research Topics also start a adventure or Event?

Doable, but it would be too easy since it obviously use the skill you are researching and probably already proficient at it. Setting the roll too high and people will complaint why it's automatic.

Works nice as a preview to year two's things lore-wise.

We do think that a better Tutorial is needed- but this is something for Year 2. :)

Speaking of which, any news on Year 2 coming out? I've almost finished Year 1 (I think I'm on the penultimate month), and I'm bummed that the game's ending so soon :( . Forgive me if you've answered this question before; muggins here is new, so it's entirely possible that I've missed something.

Speaking of which, any news on Year 2 coming out? I've almost finished Year 1 (I think I'm on the penultimate month), and I'm bummed that the game's ending so soon :( . Forgive me if you've answered this question before; muggins here is new, so it's entirely possible that I've missed something.

Year 2 come in...2012 I think.

You should have missed a lots of things, but most are not necessary for year 2. Just a bunch of things that's great for replay with a new char like hundreds of other events, other collage event, raising your familiar, familiar self adventure, familiar adventure, main adventure that continues onto year 2, dueling with someone, mystery, gate, bully, bunch of skills, backgrounds that affect year 2 and ending, world domination, evil/neutral/good route of adventure, unlock lore to read, friend event, craft/enchant item, kick adult ass, search for more new location you will still know in year 2, astrology effect, earn points for collage, earn glory, prepare for ninja in later year, or make a better char for import.

You totally miss it if you didn't get the muffin man event.

Year 2 come in...2012 I think.

You should have missed a lots of things, but most are not necessary for year 2. Just a bunch of things that's great for replay with a new char like hundreds of other events, other collage event, raising your familiar, familiar self adventure, familiar adventure, main adventure that continues onto year 2, dueling with someone, mystery, gate, bully, bunch of skills, backgrounds that affect year 2 and ending, world domination, evil/neutral/good route of adventure, unlock lore to read, friend event, craft/enchant item, kick adult ass, search for more new location you will still know in year 2, astrology effect, earn points for collage, earn glory, prepare for ninja in later year, or make a better char for import.

You totally miss it if you didn't get the muffin man event.

Hah, the sad thing is I can't tell how serious you're being :lol: If push comes to shove, I'll just use the cheat mod and experience every sodding thing there is to do in the first year anyway.

CommissarM;

Nyaa is correct (as usual)- Year 2 is slated for 2012. Writing it is ongoing. ;)

Anxiously waiting! ;)

I think the text for the Adventure "The Dexter Marchant and the Strange Doll" have to be adjusted when it is force started at the first day!

At last remove the mention that you on your way to the class room and I also dont think the Player know Dexter Marchant already for a Month.

Maybe the player is on his way to the campus with all his luggage when this Happens.

Edit: Stylish Stitch somehow lacks the numeric description what the effect exact does.