Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

Wasn't there some bit of Lore somewhere saying some dorms had it or could have it? I'm pretty sure I read about those showers somewhere.. Probably from one of those research lines on one of my research crazy students.

Or maybe the older students get larger better rooms?

albert;

Yes, but I don't think it's private, though. In some Colleges, your lodgings do get better over time, as well.

You know, if you release that information, it could be put on the wiki and it might influence which colleges people tend to prefer.

Just a idea for people who jump betwean Chars with diverent Mods/Game Versions.

How about giving the Directory where the special combined extracted gamedb that is used for a char given the char name as part of the directory name?

This way it can be backed up together with the char save.

I.e. I sometimes would love to keep a save 1 week bevore the end so I could change a vew things in year 1 as soon I know how year 2 works.

But having to overwrite the game with a old patch is something I prefer not to do.

(Beside that I would also have to back up all the mods I used for this game)

This idea also helps people to clean up the game from time to time for the gameinfos no longer needed.

The Dexter vs Rui adventure requires a thorough review. It contains scatological humor, Rui de Casga talking like a gangster, and general lameness. I didn't have a distinct least favorite adventure before I played it.

How about Alberts Foldable Travle Shower?

Think such a thing would have have place in our rooms :)

If you fail a skill check (Room Tidying), your folded shower will accidentally shot out high-pressure water jet in a very flat shape and decapitate the player in their sleep!

Actually, I think it sounds like something Cordelia would try to rebuild from an ancient engineering plan ;)

@Creme I think its much more likely magic then anything with engineering, especial if it is ancient.

First of all you need a source of water and Incantation of water that only hold for 1-2 sec after it left its source is the best way for a travel shower.

Then engineering is a rater new dicipline to my understanding so if at all its a new construct not a ancient one.

My most spoiled brats would probably see such crazy luxury devices as a necessity.

Sounds like a Vernin thing, with all their enchanting and crafting skills.

Though I wouldn't mind if it was available for all my studnets :)

Maybe one of those Epic crafting quests like the "Incredible unfair ruling" or whatever the Adventure was called where you're told you have to craft a new statue even if you wern't the one who broke the first one.

Eventualy I managed to get that goldplated perfectly carved statue delivered!

Having the quality of your work and effort matter seemed like a nice touch though.

Albert there is a other Crafting quest needing Botany class if you didn't play it so fare.

I must admit I didn't try Botany, there are so many classes to pick. It seems like a very specialized class. I could be useful in reallife I guess, agriculture and all that. In game herbs for Alchemy.