Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DavidSachs

Where is game manual?

:lol: I bought the dowload version of the game from Impulse, and cannot find the game manual file.

Since it's usefull and will probably be uploaded later on by the devs themselves, I got them up at Mediafire. Don't forget to read this topic here too ;)

=> Download: *click*

I may be the only one confused on this point. If so, I will appreciate the answer. If not, maybe other people will be helped by me asking this question.

I have seen several references to the manual on these forums. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the manual in the copy of this game that I received. I did purchase my copy through Impulse, and while I am computer savvy enough to have found the directory that the game was installed to, I don't see that there is a manual in any of the subdirectories. I also noted that while the Start Menu link that was installed links to the game, there is no similar link in the Start Menu to the manual, as most games with electronic manuals will do. Could someone please point out to me were I can find the manual?

~NightGuard