Black Chicken Studios Forums
Academagia Fan

Troubleshooting

45 minutes ago, Marcus said:

I can confirm the omen thing. Though it did happen only after I cleared the cache.

I'm on Steam version.

What do you mean by confirm? do you mean that it is possible to choose more than 1 omen after you cleared the cache?

8 minutes ago, Rhialto said:

What do you mean by confirm? do you mean that it is possible to choose more than 1 omen after you cleared the cache?

No, the opposite. Meaning it's unlikely to be an issue with just your game. Likely they changed it in the latest patch.

Edit: Aha, from the patch notes:

• Background conflicts (or lack of appropriate conflicts) resolved

Three Sun and The comet are not blacked out when same set of backgrounds are chosen, which will crash the adventure action if chosen in addition.

voidflame;

Very, very curious. I wonder if it might be a cache problem- have you cleared it and tried creating a New Game? We've tested it and do not see this particular issue at all.

Could you post the crash rapport, preferably in a spoiler? There should be a file called Academagia.log in the same folder where the cache folder(s) are located, if your game crashed that file should have a log of exactly why it did.

in the old per Steam Version we had this bug sometimes on reload while in a game and the way around it was to exit the game and continue after you restarted it.

Exiting the game and reloading did not fix the problem. Could it have happened that I got the bug, didn't notice it, and saved again, making it a permanent feature of my save file?