Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OrangeKnickers

Using items & Friends

I have two questions:

1) I have a silk flower bouquet in my inventory, and the item's description says that it will increase my relationship to a student of the opposite gender three points when given. However, I can't see this option anywhere, neither under "action", "use item", or "use ability". How do I give it to someone else?

2) Second thing is related to friendships with other students. When other students are in my clique, will their skills and abilities automatically count in adventures or random events, or can I only "use" them by sacrificing?

Thanks in advance

OK;

1) The Silk Flower Bouquet should be usable via 'Use Item', but it has to be in your Knapsack. Is it in that location on your paperdoll?

2) In Adventures, their Abilities already apply to you if they are constant (+1 Patience, for instance). Their Skills only apply, however, if they are higher than yours- so, if your Blackmail was 2 and Aymeri's was 5, you would use his Skill.

No problem!

OK;

Then it looks like this is a bug. If it's in your Knapsack, you should see 'Silk Flowers Bouquet' under 'Use Item'. I'll test this, and works towards a fix in Patch 2.

Thanks!

Edit: I am in the last stages of testing, and I see two possible issues. I'll keep you posted, but this may actually be a content fix rather than a code patch.